Logged on Users

bj

I am converting from Novell to Windows 2000 server. In
Novell I can click on the monitor screen to tell who is
currently logged on before bringing down the server. How
can I tell in Windows Server 2000 which users are
currently logged on.

Thanks

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 12:24:56 -0700, "BJ" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I am converting from Novell to Windows 2000 server. In
>Novell I can click on the monitor screen to tell who is
>currently logged on before bringing down the server. How
>can I tell in Windows Server 2000 which users are
>currently logged on.
>
>Thanks

net sess
will tell you the active sessions.