images in news dont show after sp 2

Since i installed sp 2 the images dont show anymore in the lower portion, i
have to click on the extension icon to see it, i tried different setups but
with no kuck....is this an aded security setup in sp 2 ????

Claude
3 answers Last reply
More about images news dont show

    Lower portion of what?

    "Beau" <beau@videotron.ca> wrote in message
    > Since i installed sp 2 the images dont show anymore in the lower portion,
    > i have to click on the extension icon to see it, i tried different setups
    > but with no kuck....is this an aded security setup in sp 2 ????
    >
    > Claude

    Sorry, news in Outlook express.

    Claude
    "Colin Barnhorst" <colinbarharst@msn.com> wrote in message
    > Lower portion of what?
    >
    > "Beau" <beau@videotron.ca> wrote in message
    >> Since i installed sp 2 the images dont show anymore in the lower portion,
    >> i have to click on the extension icon to see it, i tried different setups
    >> but with no kuck....is this an aded security setup in sp 2 ????
    >>
    >> Claude

    Hi,

    Tools/options/security, uncheck the line blocking html and change to the
    internet zone.
    Tools/options/read, uncheck the line to read all messages in plain text.

    Yes, this was a security addition. I do not suggest doing the above, but
    this is how.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Beau" <beau@videotron.ca> wrote in message
    > Since i installed sp 2 the images dont show anymore in the lower portion,
    > i have to click on the extension icon to see it, i tried different setups
    > but with no kuck....is this an aded security setup in sp 2 ????
    >
    > Claude

Security Microsoft Extension Windows XP