Folder Redirect w/out AD

Is there a way to redirect users folders if I do not have AD installed?

Thanks

Cliff

"Eliminate annoying spam!
My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster."

http://www.ihatespam.net

You can merge .reg file during logon with
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders"
or delete all the profiles and once modify "HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\..." key.
Apparently someone may suggest a huge script.

Also
Cannot Move or Rename the Documents and Settings Folder