Sign in with
Your question

Keyboard problem help please

Last response: in Windows 7
May 10, 2011 2:34:57 AM

hey guys i have a microsoft wireless laser keyboard 5000, when i hold down a key "playing wow" it randomly stops working if i click again and works but then randomly stops again.

i have tried to unistall the driver/hardware unplug usb and reinstall but still same problem, i think the problem came from a windows update for the driver how do i go about unistalling a driver update that windows did?

More about : keyboard problem

a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
May 10, 2011 7:23:40 AM

i can see your problem "wireless keboard" but if you havnt tried updating your drivers or changing the channel of the keyboard, changing batteries etc etc.
May 10, 2011 2:47:06 PM

did, did, and did. my thing is before the windows updater was installed it was working, i dont know how to get to the windows upgrades undone... and like i said i tried to unistall directly that didnt work.
Related resources
May 10, 2011 9:22:20 PM

so i guess no one knows...
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
May 11, 2011 7:31:53 AM

system restore to when it was working corectly
May 11, 2011 3:57:35 PM

thats the problem if i do that it will set back my world of warcraft install... which is a 3-4 hour install.
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
May 12, 2011 9:18:50 AM

Royalfelix said:
did, did, and did. my thing is before the windows updater was installed it was working, i dont know how to get to the windows upgrades undone... and like i said i tried to unistall directly that didnt work.

As what you have said above its not working after system updates, so it goes to reason to removed said updates :S
!