Local policy does not allow you to logon interactively

When joining a domain after reboot the system will not
allow me to logon. Is there any way to correct this
situation?
1 answer Last reply
More about local policy logon interactively

    I assumed that when making updates before joining the
    domain that local logon interactive was set. But One must
    go into Local Policy and set Local logon interactive for
    admin etc. before joining the domain.

Policy Microsoft Servers Windows