Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Local policy does not allow you to logon interactively

Tags:
  • Policy
  • Microsoft
  • Servers
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Anonymous
August 7, 2004 2:17:05 PM

When joining a domain after reboot the system will not
allow me to logon. Is there any way to correct this
situation?

More about : local policy logon interactively

Anonymous
August 7, 2004 6:07:44 PM

I assumed that when making updates before joining the
domain that local logon interactive was set. But One must
go into Local Policy and set Local logon interactive for
admin etc. before joining the domain.