Advanced Server 2000 Crashed

Hi,

I have a Windows Advanced Server 2000 site. By mistake the
power to the machine got cut off, while the machine was
on. After that the OS refuses to start and is giving
an "NTLDR not found" error.

I tried to repair the installation from the Advanced
Server CD, everything went fine but I am still getting the
same error.

Can any one suggest a solution to this problem

Regards

This error can come up if you leave a non-system disk in the floppy drive
during bootup
or if one or more of the following Windows boot files are missing or damaged:
Ntldr
Ntdetect.com
Boot.ini

check here