Twin Lamps

I am attempting to do the Twin Lamps quest. I have freed my requesite
number of slaves, delivered the books to Ald'ruhn, the whole nine yards.
However when Illemeni (sp?) Dren asks me if I have seen the twin lamps, when
I answer yes she says "I'm sorry, I thought we shared a common interest."
When I answer no she says "I'm sorry, I thought we shared a common
interest." Is this a bug? Is there a hoop I still need to jump through?
Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Kira

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 05:47:39 GMT, "Eric Lindholm"
<someone@microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am attempting to do the Twin Lamps quest. I have freed my requesite
>number of slaves, delivered the books to Ald'ruhn, the whole nine yards.
>However when Illemeni (sp?) Dren asks me if I have seen the twin lamps, when
>I answer yes she says "I'm sorry, I thought we shared a common interest."
>When I answer no she says "I'm sorry, I thought we shared a common
>interest." Is this a bug? Is there a hoop I still need to jump through?
>Anyone have any ideas?

You need to speak to a freed slave again. They will give you the
password(it's not yes or no).

what is this quest about? where is it? is it in tribunal or bloodmoon??

tmp41@neostrada.pl wrote:
> what is this quest about? where is it? is it in tribunal or bloodmoon??

Neither, it's a fan plugin, I forget where from, it should be on the
usual sites, has a few little issues with it though as I recall, like
getting east and west mixed up on one of the quests.

~Cameron

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 21:53:20 +0000, Cameron <cam@foo.bar.invalid> wrote:

>tmp41@neostrada.pl wrote:
>> what is this quest about? where is it? is it in tribunal or bloodmoon??
>
>Neither, it's a fan plugin, I forget where from, it should be on the
>usual sites, has a few little issues with it though as I recall, like
>getting east and west mixed up on one of the quests.

Ths advice I gave is based on the limited Twin Lamps quests that are in
the unmodified Morrowind. To start them, free a lot of slaves, and talk
to them afterwards. There are also mods that add extra quests, as the
original ones seem sort of incomplete.

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 11:40:53 +0100, <tmp41@neostrada.pl> wrote:

>how do i free the slaves? do i need to find the keys to their bracers?
>where are the keys?

Slaves can be freed by obtaining the relevant key, then talking to the
slave about 'Go Free'. The keys are sometimes just lying around,
sometimes held by one of the guards, and some slaves don't have a key
available to free them with. For example, in the smugglers cave outside
Seyda Neen, there are 2 keys to the slave's bracers. One is held by a
smuggler, while the other is lying on a table to steal if your stealth
is good enough. This is fairly typical.