Cluster Physical Disk Resource

I have 2 Proliant 6400R's Clustered with an HP MSA1000. I
had to delete 2 arrays containing 1 logical drive each and
combine them to make 1 array with 1 logical drive. All of
this went fine, the new drive is online in Windows Disk
Manager but when I go to create a new physical disk
resource for the cluster, once I get to the Parameters
page the new drive does not show up.

What did I forget to do? Any assistance is greatly
appreciated.

Patrick G.

You will likely need to disable the cluster disk driver to get the cluster
to recognize the disk properly. Here's the procedure for adding a disk to
MSCS:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=175278

Regards,
John

"Patrick G" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have 2 Proliant 6400R's Clustered with an HP MSA1000. I
> had to delete 2 arrays containing 1 logical drive each and
> combine them to make 1 array with 1 logical drive. All of
> this went fine, the new drive is online in Windows Disk
> Manager but when I go to create a new physical disk
> resource for the cluster, once I get to the Parameters
> page the new drive does not show up.
>
> What did I forget to do? Any assistance is greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Patrick G.

TRENDING THREADS