best power supply for 40$

scales

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2006
anyone help me on picking out the best/cheapest power supply from newegg, or tigerdirect, etc? i would like to keep it under 40 bucks, probably dont need more than 500W.....

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
anyone help me on picking out the best/cheapest power supply from newegg, or tigerdirect, etc? i would like to keep it under 40 bucks, probably dont need more than 500W.....

beware the cheap power supply.... now that that's out of the way :) im pretty sure everything in that price bracket is about the same. Just pick one and cross your fingers lol If at all possible try for some sort of name on it Antec or some other (do they make them that cheap ?)

I wish you luck and enjoy your system !!! :)

pengwin

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2006

beware the cheap power supply.... now that that's out of the way :) im pretty sure everything in that price bracket is about the same. Just pick one and cross your fingers lol If at all possible try for some sort of name on it Antec or some other (do they make them that cheap ?)

I wish you luck and enjoy your system !!! :)

Fortron Source does