How to configure Cluster service to trigger a batch file

Can anyone guide me to configure a cluster to call a batch file when the
secondary server startup after a failed over
1 answer Last reply
More about configure cluster service trigger batch file

    Details can be found in the following KB article:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=260527

    Regards,
    John

    "Lee" <Lee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone guide me to configure a cluster to call a batch file when the
    > secondary server startup after a failed over

Configuration Servers Windows