cluster scsi disks

Joe

I setup 2 dell 2550 servers connected to a powervault 210s that is in forced
join cluster mode, servers can see and write to the shared storage, which
has 2 partations setup as basic and NTFS

Problem is when I go to install microsoft cluster service, the cluster
wizard tells me
"Cluster service did not find any disks on the shared SCSI bus that meet the
criteria for clustering, make sure ntfs and basic IT IS ANY IDEAS, also
running dell aray manager

Is your O/S also installed on the powervault? You need a separate physical
connection to the shared storage. Check the following article for more
details:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=259267

Regards,
John