Event Source: E1000 & Event Id: 27

I m receiving this warning in system event log on my windows adv. server and
it is saying that ''intel.... Network Connection Link has been disconnected

Muhammad Yousaf wrote:
> *I m receiving this warning in system event log on my windows adv.
> server and
> it is saying that ''intel.... Network Connection Link has been
> disconnected *

I am also having this problem, there are reports that it is to do with
the server going into hibernation mode, this is not the case on my
server but I have just switched off the power saving option to see if
that resolves the problem.

--
mr helpful

actually, even by doing this, nothing will happen and by the way i have just
uninstalled the network card and installed again, now it is working perfectly

Regards.

Yousaf