Play screen went 'black'

I get the console ok, and all 4 screens when right clicking.

Tried opening the console and typing, fadein, .1
sigh, no luck. Then tried "night-eye for no luck.

Please advise.
Thanks,
drybones
2 answers Last reply
More about play screen black

    > I get the console ok, and all 4 screens when right clicking.
    >
    > Tried opening the console and typing, fadein, .1
    > sigh, no luck. Then tried "night-eye for no luck.

    Sounds like what just happened to me. Read the "Oops..." thread, just below
    this one. In my case, the whole screen turned purple, but I think it
    depends on what area you're in. (In some places, I've seen through a hole
    in the geometry and seen blue in the background rather than the purple, so I
    know that it is not the same color in every location, and maybe where you
    were at the time, it's black...)

    Got it using coc balmora. 8^)

    Many thanks.

    "Darrel Hoffman" <i.dont@think.so> wrote in message
    >> I get the console ok, and all 4 screens when right clicking.
    >>
    >> Tried opening the console and typing, fadein, .1
    >> sigh, no luck. Then tried "night-eye for no luck.
    >
    > Sounds like what just happened to me. Read the "Oops..." thread, just
    > below
    > this one. In my case, the whole screen turned purple, but I think it
    > depends on what area you're in. (In some places, I've seen through a hole
    > in the geometry and seen blue in the background rather than the purple, so
    > know that it is not the same color in every location, and maybe where you
    > were at the time, it's black...)

Consoles Games Video Games