  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
November 5, 2004 7:31:00 PM

I get the console ok, and all 4 screens when right clicking.

Tried opening the console and typing, fadein, .1
sigh, no luck. Then tried "night-eye for no luck.

Please advise.
Thanks,
drybones

More about : play screen black

Anonymous
November 6, 2004 1:19:51 AM

> I get the console ok, and all 4 screens when right clicking.
>
> Tried opening the console and typing, fadein, .1
> sigh, no luck. Then tried "night-eye for no luck.

Sounds like what just happened to me. Read the "Oops..." thread, just below
this one. In my case, the whole screen turned purple, but I think it
depends on what area you're in. (In some places, I've seen through a hole
in the geometry and seen blue in the background rather than the purple, so I
know that it is not the same color in every location, and maybe where you
were at the time, it's black...)
November 6, 2004 1:19:52 AM

Got it using coc balmora. 8^)

Many thanks.