SP upgrade hangs on NETSTAT.EXE running error

alex

I'm trying to upgrade from SP2 - SP4. I have 0 exp with Adv Srv 2k...

I get the error that NETSTAT.EXE is running in the background or by another
program. When I go to Task Manger I don't see the application at all.

I've even tried installing it in Safe Mode and get the same error....

Can I go somewhere and turn this off?

alex

DOH!! SP 3 first might help!!