In-house Bridging

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.videoconf (More info?)

We are considering bypassing our 3rd Party bridging vendor, and
providing the service inhouse for both ISDN and IP endpoints.
Does anyone out there have any suggestions, solutions, recommendations,
etc for me and my team?
Thanks,
claws523

--
claws523
claws523's Profile: http://www.vtctalk.com/member.php?userid=433

"claws523" <claws523.195q7o@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au> wrote in message

> We are considering bypassing our 3rd Party bridging vendor, and
> providing the service inhouse for both ISDN and IP endpoints.
> Does anyone out there have any suggestions, solutions, recommendations,
> etc for me and my team?

Unfortunately thats not a simple question as there are many bridges in the
market place catering from all levels of requirements. I would suggest you
speak to a video conferencing vendor who supplies multiple manufactorers and
ask for advice

http://www.globalvc.co.uk/contact.html

> Thanks,
> claws523

-=-peas-=-

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.videoconf (More info?)

Ah ignore -+-pees-+- its easy, he works for globalvc..... don't you mate ;-)

"mer" <mer@syr.org> wrote in message
> Ah ignore -+-pees-+- its easy, he works for globalvc..... don't you mate
;-)

Yes Jason; although whether other people choose to ignore me is their own
affair i am sure.

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.videoconf (More info?)

Rob, your confusing ignoring and independant advice ;-)

> Rob, your confusing ignoring and independant advice ;-)

I never claimed to be independant, i just posted my opinion.... that is was
Usenet is about. Again whether people to choose to follow mine (or indeed
anybody elses') advice is their own choice.
If you think you have revealed something the congratulations, please feel
free to post your opinions too.

-=-peas-=-

"-=-peas-=-" <reply-to-newsgroup@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> I never claimed to be independant, i just posted my opinion.... that is was
> Usenet is about. Again whether people to choose to follow mine (or indeed
> anybody elses') advice is their own choice.
> If you think you have revealed something the congratulations, please feel
> free to post your opinions too.
>
> -=-peas-=-

My Opinion ... There exists an alternative hierarchy called "biz"
specifically for commercial postings.

> My Opinion ... There exists an alternative hierarchy called "biz"
> specifically for commercial postings.

Correct, this hierarchy is about questions, answers, discussion etc. Show me
the charter i have violated and explain how i have done so, in fact show me
a single complaint from anyone but yourself. Until then i am done with this
thread.