Free Peer to Peer Video Conference software

Justin

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.videoconf (More info?)

Does anyone know of any free video conference software similar to MSN
messenger, but that is capable of having more then two people in one
conference?

I am reasonably happy with the performance of MSN messenger but I am
only able to conference with one other person at a time. I've tried a
basic membership with CUWORLD which lets you conference more people,
but the performance wasnt as good as MSN messenger.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Justin wrote:
> Does anyone know of any free video conference software similar to MSN
> messenger, but that is capable of having more then two people in one
> conference?
>
> I am reasonably happy with the performance of MSN messenger but I am
> only able to conference with one other person at a time. I've tried a
> basic membership with CUWORLD which lets you conference more people,
> but the performance wasnt as good as MSN messenger.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
http://www.ivisit.com/ The free Lite version is one to one video conf.
A small fee to multi-conf with several others. Good luck.

--
Art Jackson W4TOY Owensboro, KY USA
Life is God's open book test. In order to pass,

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.videoconf (More info?)

jlokitz@hotmail.com (Justin) wrote in news:b923f3a8.0407131150.2f28eac5
@posting.google.com:

> Does anyone know of any free video conference software similar to MSN
> messenger, but that is capable of having more then two people in one
> conference?
>
> I am reasonably happy with the performance of MSN messenger but I am
> only able to conference with one other person at a time. I've tried a
> basic membership with CUWORLD which lets you conference more people,
> but the performance wasnt as good as MSN messenger.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,

Yahoo messenger allows more than 2 people chatting.

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.videoconf (More info?)

Have you tried Microsoft NetMeeting? It's free with H.323 support.

JacK Lee

E-mail: jacklee (at) extremenode.com

http://www.extremenode.com

"Justin" <jlokitz@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of any free video conference software similar to MSN
> messenger, but that is capable of having more then two people in one
> conference?
>
> I am reasonably happy with the performance of MSN messenger but I am
> only able to conference with one other person at a time. I've tried a
> basic membership with CUWORLD which lets you conference more people,
> but the performance wasnt as good as MSN messenger.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,

Visantios

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2009
I know a site but it is adult site. It is called USSEX.com and allows up to 4 people and they even have recording function where you can record and create a movie there. They have announced that will make it free for the Worlds-Book.com as well.

Visantios

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2009
There is a good one at USSEX.com which is an adult site and it is not free. It allows up to 4 people and it has a recording function that can create a movie. They have promised to make a free such function for the non adult site at Worlds-Book.com. Contact them when it will be available. Quality is very good.