British English in windows XP

Hey,

I've been researching the language interface display recently for
windows XP, and discovered that there is no simple way to covert to
other languages without purchasing a the entire local version - quite a
surprise I must say. However despite this I think I would still I have
an issue - I'd like to see the interface in British english. Of
course... it's not a *huge* deal, especially to Americans ;) but I
don't appreciate having to read "favorites" spelt without the "u" the
whole time. It seems a little odd how the more remote the language, the
easier it is to actually get it precisely translated - for example you
can now get Lithuanian and Thai windows version, but no British
English!

Does anyone know what the word is on a British english version of XP? I
see no LIPs pack or MUI version. T'would be a great if we could get it
in a local version - I'm sure 58 million other people would agree! :)

Agreed.
Seem to remember reading a post here yesterday which related to
English Canadian and English Zimbabwe.
Dont have time to back track for you.

Dietrich

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
It might seem surprising to some, but American Big Business, particularly companies like Microsoft are on a mission to replace British English with American English in every corner of the globe.