Win200 with MS Exchange 2000 in Win 2003 domain

Hi ALL,

We have Win2000 network with Win 2000 Advanced Server. In this netwok we
have installed MS Exchange 2000.
Please, amswer, is it possible to upgrade our network to Win2003 with Win
2003 Enterprise Server as new domain controller.

Thanks

Yes, just don't switch your domain mode prior to upgrading Exchange to Exchange
2003.

www.joeware.net