  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
June 8, 2004 6:57:12 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

Hi there Fellow InSaNiTiEs!

Just thought I'd drop by briefly and see how all my old friends (and some
of you must be getting *quite old by now,,,) are doing.

Sorry to say I've been much too busy even to write emails for about a year
now, so my apologies to the Rouges Rogues and to Grey.

Can anyone give me a link to BobCob, and the old C1 and C2 cobs? I still
have my old/new CAOS Manual. Anyone still playing with C2 or making COBs
for it?

(sigh) this group was one of the best things in my life. Change is the only
constant.

I've been playing morpgs lately butmore bout that later if you are
interested...

/waves and /hugs..

~x0tix

More about : home

June 8, 2004 6:06:14 PM

"xOtix" wrote in message
> Hi there Fellow InSaNiTiEs!
>
> Just thought I'd drop by briefly and see how all my old friends (and some
> of you must be getting *quite old by now,,,) are doing.
>
> Sorry to say I've been much too busy even to write emails for about a year
> now, so my apologies to the Rouges Rogues and to Grey.
>
> Can anyone give me a link to BobCob, and the old C1 and C2 cobs? I still
> have my old/new CAOS Manual. Anyone still playing with C2 or making COBs
> for it?
>
> (sigh) this group was one of the best things in my life. Change is the
only
> constant.
>
> I've been playing morpgs lately butmore bout that later if you are
> interested...
>
> /waves and /hugs..
>
> ~x0tix

There is still plenty going on in the CC. I guess a lot of the action has
moved to the Gameware/Creature Labs forum nowadays.

BoBCoB can be found at http://www.frimlin.com/bobware/

Don
AmberCreatures
http://creatures.amberz.net
Anonymous
June 8, 2004 8:02:08 PM

"xOtix" <also@this.invalis> wrote in message
> Hi there Fellow InSaNiTiEs!
>
> Just thought I'd drop by briefly and see how all my old friends (and some
> of you must be getting *quite old by now,,,) are doing.
>
> Sorry to say I've been much too busy even to write emails for about a year
> now, so my apologies to the Rouges Rogues and to Grey.
>
> Can anyone give me a link to BobCob, and the old C1 and C2 cobs? I still
> have my old/new CAOS Manual. Anyone still playing with C2 or making COBs
> for it?
>
> (sigh) this group was one of the best things in my life. Change is the
only
> constant.
>
> I've been playing morpgs lately butmore bout that later if you are
> interested...
>
> /waves and /hugs..
>
> ~x0tix

/me huggles you like crazy

I've missed you loads, and am eager to hear what
all you have been up to. I have bunches of C2 cobs
on my 'puter still, iffen you can't find it elsewhere.

Balyn
--
It is by Caffeine alone I set my mind
in motion. It is by the beans of Java

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 02:57:12 GMT, xOtix <also@this.invalis> wrote:

>Hi there Fellow InSaNiTiEs!

Wotcha!

>Just thought I'd drop by briefly and see how all my old friends (and some
>of you must be getting *quite old by now,,,) are doing.

Not too bad - 34 two weeks ago :)

>Can anyone give me a link to BobCob, and the old C1 and C2 cobs?

CObfinder General is finally back on-line - I'm currently trying to
fix broken links in it. http://www.probetch.co.uk/cobdata
Currently about 340 files.

>(sigh) this group was one of the best things in my life. Change is the only
>constant.

Sad, innit?

By the way, was anyone aware Bibble's site
(http://www.bibbleworld.com) appears to have been hacked? Does anyone
an up-to-date contact e-mail for her to let her know?

Nutter
--
The sig will be back when I think of one...
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

"xOtix" <also@this.invalis> wrote in message
> Hi there Fellow InSaNiTiEs!
>
> Just thought I'd drop by briefly and see how all my old friends (and some
> of you must be getting *quite old by now,,,) are doing.
>
> Sorry to say I've been much too busy even to write emails for about a year
> now, so my apologies to the Rouges Rogues and to Grey.
>
> Can anyone give me a link to BobCob, and the old C1 and C2 cobs? I still
> have my old/new CAOS Manual. Anyone still playing with C2 or making COBs
> for it?
>
> (sigh) this group was one of the best things in my life. Change is the
only
> constant.
>
> I've been playing morpgs lately butmore bout that later if you are
> interested...
>
> /waves and /hugs..

Greetings! *remembers you* The main source of activity here is the JNCOBOY
thread and emmel's current story... If there's much being done on the
subject of Creatures, I've lost touch, except for the occasional snippet on
Edynn.

And probably any information is bubhosh. *nods; plays a dying UO (Ultima
Online), looks to the future for ToA (Trials of Ascension
(http://www.shadowpool.com))*

Oh, and before I forget the proper formalities entirely... Welcome Back to
InSaNiTy! Please deposit all collected Sanity in the bins provided...
*grins slightly, looks around for the kipper icecream*

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 2004-06-08, xOtix <also@this.invalis> wrote:
> Hi there Fellow InSaNiTiEs!
>
> Just thought I'd drop by briefly and see how all my old friends (and some
> of you must be getting *quite old by now,,,) are doing.
>
> Sorry to say I've been much too busy even to write emails for about a year
> now, so my apologies to the Rouges Rogues and to Grey.
>
> Can anyone give me a link to BobCob, and the old C1 and C2 cobs? I still
> have my old/new CAOS Manual. Anyone still playing with C2 or making COBs
> for it?
>
> (sigh) this group was one of the best things in my life. Change is the only
> constant.
>
> I've been playing morpgs lately butmore bout that later if you are
> interested...
>
> /waves and /hugs..

::waves::
Oh, what the hell...
::hugs::
Glad to see you around again. Almost as in the good old time... [1]
Unfortunately not much to say, AGC is been very quite lately. So, how do
you do?
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 12, 2004 4:12:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

>Hi there Fellow InSaNiTiEs!
>
>Just thought I'd drop by briefly and see how all my old friends (and some
>of you must be getting *quite old by now,,,) are doing.

Hi! {{big hug}}

I still lurk here, on occasion. I'm glad I popped by to catch your message.

I miss the C2 norns, but it seems I've firmly moved to Docking Station. The
engine is just so... tinker-around-with-able.

Current I've just bought Virtual Sea-Monkeys on discount, and I'm (cheating)
ahem, exploring the possibilities. As a kid I spent far too much of my
allowance on the real shrimp, so it's nice to see them in their virtual glory.

Great to hear from you!

Hausmouse
Anonymous
June 12, 2004 6:33:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 02:57:12 GMT, xOtix <also@this.invalis> wrote:

>Hi there Fellow InSaNiTiEs!
>
>Just thought I'd drop by briefly and see how all my old friends (and some
>of you must be getting *quite old by now,,,) are doing.

Yes, I'm here, and yes, I am.

Just checking USENet on this compute because my ISP made some
changes...

Great to hear from you!

Will my sig work?

Martha Brummett (C2 & C3 species range 39001-39100)
a.g.c Queen of OT Information and Amusement
Piratical Maid-of-All-Work, P.B. Jolly Weeble
mailto:mokus@tde.com
Bonadrey Nornery
(http://www.diac.com/~mokus/bonadrey.html - not a live link, sorry)
June 12, 2004 7:29:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 02:33:22 GMT, mokus@tde.com (Martha Brummett)
wrote:

>Yes, I'm here

Woo! :)

>Will my sig work?

Nope - missing the dash-dash-space-return thingy.

>Piratical Maid-of-All-Work, P.B. Jolly Weeble

Jolly Weeble... now, that takes me back. About 5 years, in fact...

>(http://www.diac.com/~mokus/bonadrey.html - not a live link, sorry)

If you can sort that old computer out, you're quite welcome to stick
it on our webspace - we've got over 400Mb going unused.

Nutter
--
CObfinder General - http://www.probetech.co.uk/cobdata
338 CObs for Creatures 1

xOtix wrote in message "Blah, Blah, Blah"....

> Hi there Fellow InSaNiTiEs!

::p ops head out of cave where she had been lurking in for nearly 6
years now and screams::

Ahhhhhhhhh! Jann!!!

::hugs xOtix so hard that her brain starts to run from her ears::

Oopsies! :/  Let me clean that up a bit with the mop that has just
suddenly appeared in my hand::

::looks at the mop nervously::

Anyways...

> Just thought I'd drop by briefly and see how all my old friends (and some
> of you must be getting *quite old by now,,,) are doing.

Hey! >:(  I resemble <sp?> that remark!

> Sorry to say I've been much too busy even to write emails for about a year
> now, so my apologies to the Rouges Rogues and to Grey.
>
> Can anyone give me a link to BobCob, and the old C1 and C2 cobs? I still
> have my old/new CAOS Manual. Anyone still playing with C2 or making COBs
> for it?
>
> (sigh) this group was one of the best things in my life. Change is the only
> constant.

*sniff* Me too...me too....

> I've been playing morpgs lately butmore bout that later if you are
> interested...
>
> /waves and /hugs..

::tries to hug xOtix again::

Jann? Why are you running away??? <eg>

> ~x0tix

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TaxDJ
Otherwise known as...
"Mistress of Evil"
"The Lurker Below"
And let's not forget Data's favorite,
"Trouble" ;-)
Anonymous
June 13, 2004 5:19:47 AM

Martha Brummett wrote in message>...
> On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 02:57:12 GMT, xOtix <also@this.invalis> wrote:
>
> >Hi there Fellow InSaNiTiEs!
> >
> >Just thought I'd drop by briefly and see how all my old friends (and some
> >of you must be getting *quite old by now,,,) are doing.
>
> Yes, I'm here, and yes, I am.

<pnip>

Martha!!!

::starts jumping around with joy::

You're still here too? Coolies! You guys don't know how happy it me to
see some of the old AGC'ers still around. It's been too **** quiet in
here! Let's start up the Barby! It's PARTY TIME!!!

::wanders away to get the margaritas ready::

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The one & only TraxDJ....
Anonymous
June 13, 2004 5:36:49 AM

Refractor Dragon wrote:
> "xOtix" <also@this.invalis> wrote in message
>
>>Hi there Fellow InSaNiTiEs!
>>
>>Just thought I'd drop by briefly and see how all my old friends (and some
>>of you must be getting *quite old by now,,,) are doing.
>>
>>Sorry to say I've been much too busy even to write emails for about a year
>>now, so my apologies to the Rouges Rogues and to Grey.
>>
>>Can anyone give me a link to BobCob, and the old C1 and C2 cobs? I still
>>have my old/new CAOS Manual. Anyone still playing with C2 or making COBs
>>for it?
>>
>>(sigh) this group was one of the best things in my life. Change is the
>
> only
>
>>constant.
>>
>>I've been playing morpgs lately butmore bout that later if you are
>>interested...
>>
>>/waves and /hugs..
>

> Greetings! *remembers you* The main source of activity here is the JNCOBOY
> thread and emmel's current story... If there's much being done on the
> subject of Creatures, I've lost touch, except for the occasional snippet on
> Edynn.
>
> And probably any information is bubhosh. *nods; plays a dying UO (Ultima
> Online), looks to the future for ToA (Trials of Ascension
> (http://www.shadowpool.com))*
>
> Oh, and before I forget the proper formalities entirely... Welcome Back to
> InSaNiTy! Please deposit all collected Sanity in the bins provided...
> *grins slightly, looks around for the kipper icecream*

Somebody said kippers? ::waves an icecream scoop around cheerfully in
greeting::

--
SnornL

eye-see-cue: 32346059
ay-eye-emm : SnornL
yoo-arr-ell: http://www.pugugly.com/sarah

"For better or worse, the tone of this newsgroup is adult. It'd be R
rated if there was ever an AMR movie - for language, sexual references,
drug use, nudity...and that's just Sarah." - Tim Byron, alt.music.radiohead
Anonymous
June 13, 2004 4:04:58 PM

"SnornL" <la_mutt@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Refractor Dragon wrote:
> > "xOtix" <also@this.invalis> wrote in message
> >
> >>Hi there Fellow InSaNiTiEs!
> >>
> >>Just thought I'd drop by briefly and see how all my old friends (and
some
> >>of you must be getting *quite old by now,,,) are doing.
> >>
> >>Sorry to say I've been much too busy even to write emails for about a
year
> >>now, so my apologies to the Rouges Rogues and to Grey.
> >>
> >>Can anyone give me a link to BobCob, and the old C1 and C2 cobs? I still
> >>have my old/new CAOS Manual. Anyone still playing with C2 or making
COBs
> >>for it?
> >>
> >>(sigh) this group was one of the best things in my life. Change is the
> >
> > only
> >
> >>constant.
> >>
> >>I've been playing morpgs lately butmore bout that later if you are
> >>interested...
> >>
> >>/waves and /hugs..
> >

> > Greetings! *remembers you* The main source of activity here is the
JNCOBOY
> > thread and emmel's current story... If there's much being done on the
> > subject of Creatures, I've lost touch, except for the occasional snippet
on
> > Edynn.
> >
> > And probably any information is bubhosh. *nods; plays a dying UO
(Ultima
> > Online), looks to the future for ToA (Trials of Ascension
> > (http://www.shadowpool.com))*
> >
> > Oh, and before I forget the proper formalities entirely... Welcome Back
> > InSaNiTy! Please deposit all collected Sanity in the bins provided...
> > *grins slightly, looks around for the kipper icecream*
> >

> Somebody said kippers? ::waves an icecream scoop around cheerfully in
> greeting::

Hoowah! *smiles; waves even as he remembers with delight the Spamhorn*

I think it might have been hidden behind the Sidhe cheese... *hunts, hands
out... er... 'containers'*

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

"TraxDJ" <TraxDJ666@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Martha Brummett wrote in message>...
> > On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 02:57:12 GMT, xOtix <also@this.invalis> wrote:
> >
> > >Hi there Fellow InSaNiTiEs!
> > >
> > >Just thought I'd drop by briefly and see how all my old friends (and
some
> > >of you must be getting *quite old by now,,,) are doing.
> >
> > Yes, I'm here, and yes, I am.
>
> <pnip>
>
> Martha!!!
>
> ::starts jumping around with joy::
>
> You're still here too? Coolies! You guys don't know how happy it me to
> see some of the old AGC'ers still around. It's been too **** quiet in
> here! Let's start up the Barby! It's PARTY TIME!!!
>
> ::wanders away to get the margaritas ready::

*breaks out the Sidhe wine*

Hoowah activity! *toasts*

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 2004-06-12, Hausmouse1 <hausmouse1@aol.com> wrote:
>>Hi there Fellow InSaNiTiEs!
>>
>>Just thought I'd drop by briefly and see how all my old friends (and some
>>of you must be getting *quite old by now,,,) are doing.
>
> Hi! {{big hug}}
>
> I still lurk here, on occasion. I'm glad I popped by to catch your message.
>
> I miss the C2 norns, but it seems I've firmly moved to Docking Station. The
> engine is just so... tinker-around-with-able.
>
> Current I've just bought Virtual Sea-Monkeys on discount, and I'm (cheating)
> ahem, exploring the possibilities. As a kid I spent far too much of my
> allowance on the real shrimp, so it's nice to see them in their virtual glory.
>
> Great to hear from you!
>
> Hausmouse

::joins group hug::
Wow, it's getting quite busy around here, it's as if the whole place
suddenly waking up again. And all the people returning (who very
probably won't remember me, but hell). Have a good time folks.

::starts handign out, erm... cocktails, kinda::
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 14, 2004 5:34:00 PM

On 2004-06-13, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "TraxDJ" <TraxDJ666@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Martha Brummett wrote in message>...

> some
>> >
>> > Yes, I'm here, and yes, I am.
>>
>> <pnip>
>>
>> Martha!!!
>>
>> ::starts jumping around with joy::
>>
>> You're still here too? Coolies! You guys don't know how happy it me to
>> see some of the old AGC'ers still around. It's been too **** quiet in
>> here! Let's start up the Barby! It's PARTY TIME!!!
>>
>> ::wanders away to get the margaritas ready::
>
> *breaks out the Sidhe wine*
>
> Hoowah activity! *toasts*

I'm not sure if I should be happy and partying or depressed... all those
people hanging around here the whole time. Well, I wouldn't have wanted
to talk to me either. What the hell.
::D ecides to party::
So, any Shee wine left?
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
June 14, 2004 7:33:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

On 14 Jun 2004 13:34:00 GMT, emmel <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net>
wrote:

>I'm not sure if I should be happy and partying or depressed... all those
>people hanging around here the whole time.

Ah, but maybe we weren't. I wasn't, anyway. Went away, came back.
Several times, in fact...

N.
--
CObfinder General - http://www.probetech.co.uk/cobdata
338 CObs for Creatures 1

Come visit the region of Albia on NationStates:
http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi/-1/page=d...
Anonymous
June 15, 2004 6:27:04 PM

"emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
> On 2004-06-13, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> > "TraxDJ" <TraxDJ666@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > some

> >> <pnip>
> >>
> >> Martha!!!
> >>
> >> ::starts jumping around with joy::
> >>
> >> You're still here too? Coolies! You guys don't know how happy it me to
> >> see some of the old AGC'ers still around. It's been too **** quiet in
> >> here! Let's start up the Barby! It's PARTY TIME!!!
> >>
> >> ::wanders away to get the margaritas ready::
> >
> > *breaks out the Sidhe wine*
> >
> > Hoowah activity! *toasts*
>
> I'm not sure if I should be happy and partying or depressed... all those
> people hanging around here the whole time. Well, I wouldn't have wanted
> to talk to me either. What the hell.

*advises* Go with partying. Could have been other environmental factors.

> ::D ecides to party::
> So, any Shee wine left?

*rumages, tosses a bottle-thingamajig to you; smiles*

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 2004-06-15, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
>> On 2004-06-13, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
>> > "TraxDJ" <TraxDJ666@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > some

>> > *breaks out the Sidhe wine*
>> >
>> > Hoowah activity! *toasts*
>>
>> I'm not sure if I should be happy and partying or depressed... all those
>> people hanging around here the whole time. Well, I wouldn't have wanted
>> to talk to me either. What the hell.
>
> *advises* Go with partying. Could have been other environmental factors.

Yeah, sure. Or did you recently fire up an infinite improbability drive?

>> ::D ecides to party::
>> So, any Shee wine left?
>
> *rumages, tosses a bottle-thingamajig to you; smiles*

::catches wine and unpluggs the cork::
Erm, what did we put into it again?
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 16, 2004 6:18:41 PM

> On 2004-06-15, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> > "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

> >> I'm not sure if I should be happy and partying or depressed... all
those
> >> people hanging around here the whole time. Well, I wouldn't have wanted
> >> to talk to me either. What the hell.
> >
> > *advises* Go with partying. Could have been other environmental
factors.

> Yeah, sure. Or did you recently fire up an infinite improbability drive?

....That depends. If I say 'Yes.', are you going to lynch me?

> >> ::D ecides to party::
> >> So, any Shee wine left?
> >
> > *rumages, tosses a bottle-thingamajig to you; smiles*
>
> ::catches wine and unpluggs the cork::
> Erm, what did we put into it again?

Most definitely wine. The only worry comes from how long it's been in
there: Those things which the Sidhe favored tended to be rather
excessively... ah... facilitative to life. In short, you might want to
boil it for a few seconds before drinking it. Depends on your immune
system, of course, and AGC seems to have the effect of strengthening such
systems. Of course, the chances are that your beverage is still perfectly
sterile. Quite probable, in fact... but if you ever get the urge (yes,
I've succumbed to that trend) to start tinkering with such things (speaking
of which, is the Naven breeding project still going?), there are usuallly
plenty of raw materials to hand. *nods sagely*

(Speaking of which... I really have to find out how they got bacteria to
start subsisting on alcohol... *shakes a rather older bottle that he
removes from a bottle and looks at critically*

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 2004-06-16, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
>> On 2004-06-15, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
>> > "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

> (and

> in

> those
>> >
>> > *advises* Go with partying. Could have been other environmental
> factors.
>>
>> Yeah, sure. Or did you recently fire up an infinite improbability drive?
>
> ...That depends. If I say 'Yes.', are you going to lynch me?

Very probably in this case.

>> > *rumages, tosses a bottle-thingamajig to you; smiles*
>>
>> ::catches wine and unpluggs the cork::
>> Erm, what did we put into it again?
>
> Most definitely wine. The only worry comes from how long it's been in
> there: Those things which the Sidhe favored tended to be rather
> excessively... ah... facilitative to life. In short, you might want to
> boil it for a few seconds before drinking it. Depends on your immune
> system, of course, and AGC seems to have the effect of strengthening such
> systems. Of course, the chances are that your beverage is still perfectly
> sterile. Quite probable, in fact... but if you ever get the urge (yes,
> I've succumbed to that trend) to start tinkering with such things (speaking
> of which, is the Naven breeding project still going?), there are usuallly
> plenty of raw materials to hand. *nods sagely*
>
> (Speaking of which... I really have to find out how they got bacteria to
> start subsisting on alcohol... *shakes a rather older bottle that he
> removes from a bottle and looks at critically*

A bottle within a bottle? Drinking too much?
::D rinks wine::
Could do with some more acid, I think, but that's just me.
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 17, 2004 10:07:15 PM

> On 2004-06-16, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> > "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

> > (and

> > in

> > those

> > factors.
> >>
> >> Yeah, sure. Or did you recently fire up an infinite improbability
drive?

> > ...That depends. If I say 'Yes.', are you going to lynch me?
>
> Very probably in this case.

....Okay... *steps backward over cliff*

> >> ::catches wine and unpluggs the cork::
> >> Erm, what did we put into it again?
> >
> > Most definitely wine. The only worry comes from how long it's been in
> > there: Those things which the Sidhe favored tended to be rather
> > excessively... ah... facilitative to life. In short, you might want
> > boil it for a few seconds before drinking it. Depends on your immune
> > system, of course, and AGC seems to have the effect of strengthening
such
> > systems. Of course, the chances are that your beverage is still
perfectly
> > sterile. Quite probable, in fact... but if you ever get the urge (yes,
> > I've succumbed to that trend) to start tinkering with such things
(speaking
> > of which, is the Naven breeding project still going?), there are
usuallly
> > plenty of raw materials to hand. *nods sagely*
> >
> > (Speaking of which... I really have to find out how they got bacteria
> > start subsisting on alcohol... *shakes a rather older bottle that he
> > removes from a bottle and looks at critically*
>
> A bottle within a bottle? Drinking too much?

You /don't/ want to know.

....Or I could have just horribly misspelled 'pocket'.

> ::D rinks wine::
> Could do with some more acid, I think, but that's just me.

Ah, that's because of th- On second thoughts, never mind. *nods happily*

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

> On 2004-06-12, Hausmouse1 <hausmouse1@aol.com> wrote:
>>>Hi there Fellow InSaNiTiEs!
>>>
>>>Just thought I'd drop by briefly and see how all my old friends (and
>>>some of you must be getting *quite old by now,,,) are doing.
>>
>> Hi! {{big hug}}
<pnippers>

{{{BIG HUG BACK}}}

>> Hausmouse
>
>::joins group hug::
> Wow, it's getting quite busy around here, it's as if the whole place
> suddenly waking up again. And all the people returning (who very
> probably won't remember me, but hell). Have a good time folks.
>
>::starts handign out, erm... cocktails, kinda::

Well, I remember you, Emmel /smiles

I ended up missing most of the replies to this thread so I'm going off to
find some kind of web archives somewhere... Google still do that?

Saw some bits by Nutter, Martha, and Hausmouse! :`) -- good to see you all
again! I haven't had a newsreader in this computer in over a year. lol

Anyway, I'll go find the thread on google and be back soon.

--
<space reserved for lost sig> "... Heeeeere Siggy-Siggy!..."
Anonymous

On 2004-06-17, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

>> > those
> wanted

>> > factors.

> drive?
>> >
>> > ...That depends. If I say 'Yes.', are you going to lynch me?
>>
>> Very probably in this case.
>
> ...Okay... *steps backward over cliff*

....and onto a bridge of pure light...

>> > Most definitely wine. The only worry comes from how long it's been in
>> > there: Those things which the Sidhe favored tended to be rather
>> > excessively... ah... facilitative to life. In short, you might want
>> > boil it for a few seconds before drinking it. Depends on your immune
>> > system, of course, and AGC seems to have the effect of strengthening
> such
>> > systems. Of course, the chances are that your beverage is still
> perfectly
>> > sterile. Quite probable, in fact... but if you ever get the urge (yes,
>> > I've succumbed to that trend) to start tinkering with such things
> (speaking
>> > of which, is the Naven breeding project still going?), there are
> usuallly
>> > plenty of raw materials to hand. *nods sagely*
>> >
>> > (Speaking of which... I really have to find out how they got bacteria
>> > start subsisting on alcohol... *shakes a rather older bottle that he
>> > removes from a bottle and looks at critically*
>>
>> A bottle within a bottle? Drinking too much?
>
> You /don't/ want to know.

I want.

> ...Or I could have just horribly misspelled 'pocket'.

Either that or... I have no idea what else.

>> ::D rinks wine::
>> Could do with some more acid, I think, but that's just me.
>
> Ah, that's because of th- On second thoughts, never mind. *nods happily*

What is it?
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 18, 2004 10:14:00 AM

On 2004-06-18, xOtix <also@this.invalis> wrote:
> emmel <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in

>>> Hi! {{big hug}}
><pnippers>
>
> {{{BIG HUG BACK}}}
>
>>> Hausmouse
>>
>>::joins group hug::
>> Wow, it's getting quite busy around here, it's as if the whole place
>> suddenly waking up again. And all the people returning (who very
>> probably won't remember me, but hell). Have a good time folks.
>>
>>::starts handign out, erm... cocktails, kinda::
>
> Well, I remember you, Emmel /smiles

::broad smile::

> I ended up missing most of the replies to this thread so I'm going off to
> find some kind of web archives somewhere... Google still do that?

Oh, yes, everything at google.

> Saw some bits by Nutter, Martha, and Hausmouse! :`) -- good to see you all
> again! I haven't had a newsreader in this computer in over a year. lol

One can survive *that*? I'd never had thought...

> Anyway, I'll go find the thread on google and be back soon.

Back is good. If all the other remembered that...
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 18, 2004 8:42:37 PM

> On 2004-06-17, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> > "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

all
> > wanted

> > drive?

> >> Very probably in this case.
> >
> > ...Okay... *steps backward over cliff*
>
> ...and onto a bridge of pure light...

*...which then dissolves in patches as he leaves them*

> > such
> > perfectly
> > (speaking
> > usuallly

> >> A bottle within a bottle? Drinking too much?
> >
> > You /don't/ want to know.
>
> I want.

No, you only /think/ you do. *humour* You see, your /imagined/ belief that
you want to know is actually a result of careful preconditioning.

> > ...Or I could have just horribly misspelled 'pocket'.
>
> Either that or... I have no idea what else.

I'm going with my theory.

> >> ::D rinks wine::
> >> Could do with some more acid, I think, but that's just me.
> >
> > Ah, that's because of th- On second thoughts, never mind. *nods
happily*

> What is it?

*poing*

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 13 Jun 2004 01:19:47 -0700, TraxDJ666@yahoo.com (TraxDJ) wrote:

>Martha!!!
>
>::starts jumping around with joy::
>
>You're still here too? Coolies! You guys don't know how happy it me to
>see some of the old AGC'ers still around. It's been too **** quiet in
>here! Let's start up the Barby! It's PARTY TIME!!!

Come jjoin us on NationStates.

Martha Brummett (C2 & C3 species range 39001-39100)
a.g.c Queen of OT Information and Amusement
Piratical Maid-of-All-Work, P.B. Jolly Weeble
mailto:mokus@tde.com
Bonadrey Nornery
(http://www.diac.com/~mokus/bonadrey.html - not a live link, sorry)
Anonymous
June 19, 2004 10:11:48 PM

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:33:19 +0100, Nutter wrote:

>>I'm not sure if I should be happy and partying or depressed... all those
>>people hanging around here the whole time.
>
>Ah, but maybe we weren't. I wasn't, anyway. Went away, came back.
>Several times, in fact...

I wasn't either, too busy with other things. And I may as well say
now that I won't be able to be around except for the odd post from
google, as my ISP is discontinuing newsgroups as of July 1. :-( I
can't really complain, as I can understand their reasoning. Still,
it's the end of an era, as was the effectual demise of FidoNet when
that happened.

M.

Martha Brummett (C2 & C3 species range 39001-39100)
a.g.c Queen of OT Information and Amusement
Piratical Maid-of-All-Work, P.B. Jolly Weeble
mailto:mokus@tde.com
Bonadrey Nornery
(http://www.diac.com/~mokus/bonadrey.html - not a live link, sorry)
Anonymous
June 20, 2004 6:42:16 PM

On 2004-06-18, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
>> > ...Okay... *steps backward over cliff*
>>
>> ...and onto a bridge of pure light...
>
> *...which then dissolves in patches as he leaves them*

Yup, sounds like you.

> in
> want
>> > such
>> > perfectly
> (yes,
>> > (speaking
>> > usuallly

> bacteria

>> > You /don't/ want to know.
>>
>> I want.
>
> No, you only /think/ you do. *humour* You see, your /imagined/ belief that
> you want to know is actually a result of careful preconditioning.

Which preconditioning? I'm emmel.

>> > ...Or I could have just horribly misspelled 'pocket'.
>>
>> Either that or... I have no idea what else.
>
> I'm going with my theory.

All right.

>> > Ah, that's because of th- On second thoughts, never mind. *nods
> happily*
>>
>> What is it?
>
> *poing*

Tell me, now.
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 20, 2004 6:44:05 PM

On 2004-06-19, Martha Brummett <mokus@tde.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:33:19 +0100, Nutter wrote:
>
>>>I'm not sure if I should be happy and partying or depressed... all those
>>>people hanging around here the whole time.
>>
>>Ah, but maybe we weren't. I wasn't, anyway. Went away, came back.
>>Several times, in fact...
>
> I wasn't either, too busy with other things. And I may as well say
> now that I won't be able to be around except for the odd post from
> google, as my ISP is discontinuing newsgroups as of July 1. :-( I
> can't really complain, as I can understand their reasoning. Still,
> it's the end of an era, as was the effectual demise of FidoNet when
> that happened.

::p oints to news.individual.net::
I'd just use that if I was you. Hell, I *do* use it - whenever I'm not
behind this freaking firewall, that is...
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 20, 2004 10:23:23 PM

> >> ...and onto a bridge of pure light...
> >
> > *...which then dissolves in patches as he leaves them*
>
> Yup, sounds like you.

Thank you. *bows*

> > in
> > want
> > (yes,

> > bacteria

> >> I want.
> >
> > No, you only /think/ you do. *humour* You see, your /imagined/ belief
that
> > you want to know is actually a result of careful preconditioning.
>
> Which preconditioning? I'm emmel.

Ah, that's what I-er, /THEY/ want you to think! *misplaced paranoia*

> >> Either that or... I have no idea what else.
> >
> > I'm going with my theory.
>
> All right.

*nods slightly*

> > happily*
> >>
> >> What is it?
> >
> > *poing*
>
> Tell me, now.

*feeds through LEO*

Oh. I thought I told you already.

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 2004-06-20, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

>> > *...which then dissolves in patches as he leaves them*
>>
>> Yup, sounds like you.
>
> Thank you. *bows*

Never mind.

> been
>> > in
>> > want
> immune
> strengthening
>> > (yes,

>> > bacteria
> he

>> > No, you only /think/ you do. *humour* You see, your /imagined/ belief
> that
>> > you want to know is actually a result of careful preconditioning.
>>
>> Which preconditioning? I'm emmel.
>
> Ah, that's what I-er, /THEY/ want you to think! *misplaced paranoia*

You know, you are _not_ convincing. back to the acting class!

>> > happily*

>> > *poing*
>>
>> Tell me, now.
>
> *feeds through LEO*
>
> Oh. I thought I told you already.

What?
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 21, 2004 11:45:40 PM

> On 2004-06-20, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> > "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

> >> Yup, sounds like you.
> >
> > Thank you. *bows*
>
> Never mind.

Thingamajig.

> > been
> > immune
> > strengthening

> > he

> > that
> >>
> >> Which preconditioning? I'm emmel.
> >
> > Ah, that's what I-er, /THEY/ want you to think! *misplaced paranoia*
>
> You know, you are _not_ convincing. back to the acting class!

What acting class?

> >> Tell me, now.
> >
> > *feeds through LEO*
> >
> > Oh. I thought I told you already.
>
> What?

*feeds through LEO*

No problem.

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 2004-06-21, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
> that
>> > he

> belief
>> > that

>> > Ah, that's what I-er, /THEY/ want yov to think! *misplaced paranoia*
>>
>> Yov know, yov are _not_ convincing. back to the acting class!
>
> What acting class?

Yov mean yov are doing this *vnavtorized*? Yov are in deep, deep
trovble. If the vnion ever learns yov are doing bad acting in pvblic...

>> > *feeds throvgh LEO*
>> >
>> > Oh. I thovght I told yov already.
>>
>> What?
>
> *feeds throvgh LEO*
>
> No problem.

WTF do yov mean with 'LEO'?
--
emmel <the_emmel*yov-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatvres - and we're the norns."

"A hvndred dead are a tragedy - a hvndred thovsand are statistics."

"I gvess yov can call yovrself lvcky." -
"I covld, bvt Linda svits me a little better... :)
Things called lvcky tend to get hit by trvcks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virvs. Jvst copy me to yovr .signatvre. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 22, 2004 8:30:47 PM

> On 2004-06-21, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> > "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

> > that

> > belief

> >> Yov know, yov are _not_ convincing. back to the acting class!
> >
> > What acting class?
>
> Yov mean yov are doing this *vnavtorized*? Yov are in deep, deep
> trovble. If the vnion ever learns yov are doing bad acting in pvblic...

....I'd be tempted to say that the vnion can't tovch me, except for the fact
that I'm jvst going to start pelting yov with lemmings now.

*nods

> >> What?
> >
> > *feeds throvgh LEO*
> >
> > No problem.
>
> WTF do yov mean with 'LEO'?

*feeds throvgh LEO*

Yes, that's what I mean, isn't it clear?

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

On Tve, 22 Jvn 2004 16:30:47 +0100, "Refractor Dragon"
<wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:

>...I'd be tempted to say that the vnion can't tovch me, except for the fact
>that I'm jvst going to start pelting yov with lemmings now.

Altogether now...

"Yov can't tovch me, I'm part of the vnion,
Yov can't tovch me, I'm part of the vnion,
Yov can't tovch me, I'm part of the vnion,
Till the day I die - till the day I die."

I thank yov.

Nvtter
--
CObfinder General - http://www.probetech.co.vk/cobdata
399 CObs for Creatvres 1

On 2004-06-22, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
> got
> bottle
>> > that

>> > belief

>> > What acting class?
>>
>> Yov mean yov are doing this *vnavtorized*? Yov are in deep, deep
>> trovble. If the vnion ever learns yov are doing bad acting in pvblic...
>
> ...I'd be tempted to say that the vnion can't tovch me, except for the fact
> that I'm jvst going to start pelting yov with lemmings now.

Wait a sec, let me look vp PETA's nvmber first...

> *nods

>> > *feeds throvgh LEO*
>> >
>> > No problem.
>>
>> WTF do yov mean with 'LEO'?
>
> *feeds throvgh LEO*
>
> Yes, that's what I mean, isn't it clear?

No, it is *not* clear.
--
emmel <the_emmel*yov-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatvres - and we're the norns."

"A hvndred dead are a tragedy - a hvndred thovsand are statistics."

"I gvess yov can call yovrself lvcky." -
"I covld, bvt Linda svits me a little better... :)
Things called lvcky tend to get hit by trvcks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virvs. Jvst copy me to yovr .signatvre. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 23, 2004 3:40:21 PM

On 2004-06-22, Nvtter <margali@vkonline.co.vk> wrote:
> On Tve, 22 Jvn 2004 16:30:47 +0100, "Refractor Dragon"
><wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
>
>>...I'd be tempted to say that the vnion can't tovch me, except for the fact
>>that I'm jvst going to start pelting yov with lemmings now.
>
> Altogether now...
>
> "Yov can't tovch me, I'm part of the vnion,
> Yov can't tovch me, I'm part of the vnion,
> Yov can't tovch me, I'm part of the vnion,
> Till the day I die - till the day I die."

<eg>

> I thank yov.
>

> Nvtter

Hard to resist *that* offer, isn't it?
--
emmel <the_emmel*yov-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatvres - and we're the norns."

"A hvndred dead are a tragedy - a hvndred thovsand are statistics."

"I gvess yov can call yovrself lvcky." -
"I covld, bvt Linda svits me a little better... :)
Things called lvcky tend to get hit by trvcks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virvs. Jvst copy me to yovr .signatvre. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 24, 2004 4:30:33 PM

> On 2004-06-22, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> > "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

> > got
> > bottle

> >> Yov mean yov are doing this *vnavtorized*? Yov are in deep, deep
> >> trovble. If the vnion ever learns yov are doing bad acting in pvblic...
> >
> > ...I'd be tempted to say that the vnion can't tovch me, except for the
fact
> > that I'm jvst going to start pelting yov with lemmings now.
>
> Wait a sec, let me look vp PETA's nvmber first...

Why do yov think I'm vsing lemmings? Every time either PETA or the RSPCA
tries to do anything abovt it, I redirect them to some cliffs; either to try
and deal with the cliffs that kill the lemmings, or to save the lemmings
going over the cliffs. *evil grin*

> > *nods

> >> WTF do yov mean with 'LEO'?
> >
> > *feeds throvgh LEO*
> >
> > Yes, that's what I mean, isn't it clear?
>
> No, it is *not* clear.

*feeds throvgh LEO*

Why not? Yov're kidding. it is?

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 2004-06-24, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
>> On 2004-06-22, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
>> > "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

>> > got
>> > bottle

> /imagined/
> preconditioning.

> paranoia*

>> > ...I'd be tempted to say that the vnion can't tovch me, except for the
> fact
>> > that I'm jvst going to start pelting yov with lemmings now.
>>
>> Wait a sec, let me look vp PETA's nvmber first...
>
> Why do yov think I'm vsing lemmings? Every time either PETA or the RSPCA
> tries to do anything abovt it, I redirect them to some cliffs; either to try
> and deal with the cliffs that kill the lemmings, or to save the lemmings
> going over the cliffs. *evil grin*

Too bad lemmings are *not* jvmping off cliffs at all...

>> > *nods

>> > *feeds throvgh LEO*
>> >
>> > Yes, that's what I mean, isn't it clear?
>>
>> No, it is *not* clear.
>
> *feeds throvgh LEO*
>
> Why not? Yov're kidding. it is?

Well, depends. Might be *the* LEO... bvt I completely fail to see what
yov mean.
--
emmel <the_emmel*yov-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatvres - and we're the norns."

"A hvndred dead are a tragedy - a hvndred thovsand are statistics."

"I gvess yov can call yovrself lvcky." -
"I covld, bvt Linda svits me a little better... :)
Things called lvcky tend to get hit by trvcks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virvs. Jvst copy me to yovr .signatvre. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 25, 2004 5:49:19 PM

> On 2004-06-24, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> > "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

> > /imagined/
> > preconditioning.

> > paranoia*

> > fact
> >>
> >> Wait a sec, let me look vp PETA's nvmber first...
> >
> > Why do yov think I'm vsing lemmings? Every time either PETA or the
RSPCA
> > tries to do anything abovt it, I redirect them to some cliffs; either to
try
> > and deal with the cliffs that kill the lemmings, or to save the lemmings
> > going over the cliffs. *evil grin*
>
> Too bad lemmings are *not* jvmping off cliffs at all...

That's what they WANT yov to think!

> >> No, it is *not* clear.
> >
> > *feeds throvgh LEO*
> >
> > Why not? Yov're kidding. it is?
>
> Well, depends. Might be *the* LEO... bvt I completely fail to see what
> yov mean.

*feeds throvgh LEO*

Interesting. On what? That is a very original thovght. Interesting. Look
harder.

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 2004-06-25, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
>> On 2004-06-24, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
>> > "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

> they

>> > /imagined/
>> > preconditioning.

>> > paranoia*

> pvblic...

> the
>> > fact

>> > Why do yov think I'm vsing lemmings? Every time either PETA or the
> RSPCA
>> > tries to do anything abovt it, I redirect them to some cliffs; either to
> try
>> > and deal with the cliffs that kill the lemmings, or to save the lemmings
>> > going over the cliffs. *evil grin*
>>
>> Too bad lemmings are *not* jvmping off cliffs at all...
>
> That's what they WANT yov to think!

Stop it... riiiight now.

> me.

> mind.

>> > *feeds throvgh LEO*
>> >
>> > Why not? Yov're kidding. it is?
>>
>> Well, depends. Might be *the* LEO... bvt I completely fail to see what
>> yov mean.
>
> *feeds throvgh LEO*
>
> Interesting. On what? That is a very original thovght. Interesting. Look
> harder.

Well, not *the* LEO, I gvess.
--
emmel <the_emmel*yov-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatvres - and we're the norns."

"A hvndred dead are a tragedy - a hvndred thovsand are statistics."

"I gvess yov can call yovrself lvcky." -
"I covld, bvt Linda svits me a little better... :)
Things called lvcky tend to get hit by trvcks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virvs. Jvst copy me to yovr .signatvre. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 26, 2004 8:15:02 PM

> On 2004-06-25, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> > "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

> > they

> > pvblic...

> > the

> > RSPCA
> > try
> >>
> >> Too bad lemmings are *not* jvmping off cliffs at all...
> >
> > That's what they WANT yov to think!
>
> Stop it... riiiight now.

Why? (Yov're jvst lvcky I don't accvse yov of trying to control my thovghts
and/or actions... *grins* And, jvst to reassvre yov, I'm /not/ wearing a
tinfoil hat right now.

....I don't even own a tinfoil hat.)

> > me.

> > mind.

> >> Well, depends. Might be *the* LEO... bvt I completely fail to see what
> >> yov mean.
> >
> > *feeds throvgh LEO*
> >
> > Interesting. On what? That is a very original thovght. Interesting.
Look
> > harder.
>
> Well, not *the* LEO, I gvess.

*feeds throvgh LEO*

Well that's okay. Oh I get it.

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 2004-06-26, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

> how
>> > they
> older

>> > pvblic...

>> > the

>> > RSPCA
>> > try
> lemmings

>> > That's what they WANT yov to think!
>>
>> Stop it... riiiight now.
>
> Why? (Yov're jvst lvcky I don't accvse yov of trying to control my thovghts

As if I'd want to do that... I'm not really into monologves.

> and/or actions... *grins* And, jvst to reassvre yov, I'm /not/ wearing a
> tinfoil hat right now.

Why wovld yov do svch a thing anyway? It's not like they are practical
or anything.

> ...I don't even own a tinfoil hat.)

That gives vs hope... erm, did I say vs? I, I meant I...

> jvst
>> > me.

>> > mind.

>> > *feeds throvgh LEO*
>> >
>> > Interesting. On what? That is a very original thovght. Interesting.
> Look
>> > harder.
>>
>> Well, not *the* LEO, I gvess.
>
> *feeds throvgh LEO*
>
> Well that's okay. Oh I get it.

Hvh? Covld yov please let me share this experience and tell me what the
hell yov *are* talking abovt? Like right now?
--
emmel <the_emmel*yov-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatvres - and we're the norns."

"A hvndred dead are a tragedy - a hvndred thovsand are statistics."

"I gvess yov can call yovrself lvcky." -
"I covld, bvt Linda svits me a little better... :)
Things called lvcky tend to get hit by trvcks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virvs. Jvst copy me to yovr .signatvre. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 28, 2004 11:11:14 PM

> On 2004-06-26, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> > "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

> > how
> > older

*misplaced

> > lemmings

> >> Stop it... riiiight now.
> >
> > Why? (Yov're jvst lvcky I don't accvse yov of trying to control my
thovghts

> As if I'd want to do that... I'm not really into monologves.

Ah, we..

> > and/or actions... *grins* And, jvst to reassvre yov, I'm /not/ wearing
> > tinfoil hat right now.
>
> Why wovld yov do svch a thing anyway? It's not like they are practical
> or anything.

Exactly my point.

> > ...I don't even own a tinfoil hat.)
>
> That gives vs hope... erm, did I say vs? I, I meant I...

*pat pat*

> > jvst

Interesting.
> > Look
> >>
> >> Well, not *the* LEO, I gvess.
> >
> > *feeds throvgh LEO*
> >
> > Well that's okay. Oh I get it.
>
> Hvh? Covld yov please let me share this experience and tell me what the
> hell yov *are* talking abovt? Like right now?

*feeds throvgh LEO*

What? Thanks for asking politely. Go ahead,, try to share this experience
and tell yov what the hell me *are* talking abovt. At this moment For
example, gold.

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 2004-06-28, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

>> > Why? (You're just lucky I don't accuse you of trying to control my
> thoughts
>>
>> As if I'd want to do that... I'm not really into monologues.
>
> Ah, we..

Yes?

>> > and/or actions... *grins* And, just to reassure you, I'm /not/ wearing
>> > tinfoil hat right now.
>>
>> Why would you do such a thing anyway? It's not like they are practical
>> or anything.
>
> Exactly my point.

Good.

>> > ...I don't even own a tinfoil hat.)
>>
>> That gives us hope... erm, did I say us? I, I meant I...
>
> *pat pat*

Doesn't fit.

>> > just

> never

> what

> Interesting.
>> > Look

>> > *feeds through LEO*
>> >
>> > Well that's okay. Oh I get it.
>>
>> Huh? Could you please let me share this experience and tell me what the
>> hell you *are* talking about? Like right now?
>
> *feeds through LEO*
>
> What? Thanks for asking politely. Go ahead,, try to share this experience
> and tell you what the hell me *are* talking about. At this moment For
> example, gold.

I feel the urge to kill you for that.
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
June 29, 2004 8:03:35 PM

> On 2004-06-28, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> > "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

> > thoughts
> >>
> >> As if I'd want to do that... I'm not really into monologues.
> >
> > Ah, we..
>
> Yes?

I think I missed something somewhere.

> >> Why would you do such a thing anyway? It's not like they are practical
> >> or anything.
> >
> > Exactly my point.
>
> Good.

*nods*

> >> That gives us hope... erm, did I say us? I, I meant I...
> >
> > *pat pat*
>
> Doesn't fit.

[see previous sentence]

> > never

> > what

> > Interesting.

> >> Huh? Could you please let me share this experience and tell me what the
> >> hell you *are* talking about? Like right now?
> >
> > *feeds through LEO*
> >
> > What? Thanks for asking politely. Go ahead,, try to share this
experience
> > and tell you what the hell me *are* talking about. At this moment For
> > example, gold.
>
> I feel the urge to kill you for that.

*feeds through LEO*

What is that feeling like? Who made you the urge to kill me for that?

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 2004-06-29, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
> that's

>> > never

>> > what

>> > Interesting.

>> > *feeds through LEO*
>> >
>> > What? Thanks for asking politely. Go ahead,, try to share this
> experience
>> > and tell you what the hell me *are* talking about. At this moment For
>> > example, gold.
>>
>> I feel the urge to kill you for that.
>
> *feeds through LEO*
>
> What is that feeling like? Who made you the urge to kill me for that?

grrrrr.
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
Anonymous
July 1, 2004 4:28:34 PM

> On 2004-06-29, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> > "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

> > that's

> > experience
For

> >> I feel the urge to kill you for that.
> >
> > *feeds through LEO*
> >
> > What is that feeling like? Who made you the urge to kill me for that?
>
> grrrrr.

*feeds through LEO*

What are you wearing?

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 2004-07-01, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:

>> > experience
> For

>> > *feeds through LEO*
>> >
>> > What is that feeling like? Who made you the urge to kill me for that?
>>
>> grrrrr.
>
> *feeds through LEO*
>
> What are you wearing?

PLONK
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
      • 1 / 2
      • 2
      • Newest