https page no more readable...

Dear All,

just since a fews days we cannot read SSL protected page.

Anyone of you knows about a patch side effect? (in the last 30 days)

Regards

Alberto Brivio
1 answer Last reply
More about https page readable

    Please, you can erase my post because problem is no more true, without
    applying any kind of fixes or patches.

    Regards

    Alberto Brivio

    "Alberto Brivio" <a.brivio@adb.it> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > Dear All,
    >
    > just since a fews days we cannot read SSL protected page.
    >
    > Anyone of you knows about a patch side effect? (in the last 30 days)
    >

    > Regards
    >
    > Alberto Brivio

Microsoft Servers Windows