Microsoft Online Assisted Support not responding

Microsoft Online Assisted Support not responding: Each
time I try to use it, Explorer freezes?
2 answers Last reply
More about microsoft online assisted support responding

    Microsoft Online Assisted Support
    https://webresponse.one.microsoft.com/oas/public/AssistedIntro.aspx

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    Carey Frisch [MVP] wrote:
    > Microsoft Online Assisted Support
    > https://webresponse.one.microsoft.com/oas/public/AssistedIntro.aspx

    FYI: I got to them Thursday and got an solution
    from them....already!!!!

    --
    William B. Lurie

Support Microsoft Explorer Windows XP