LCK error message

I have set up a sureveillance system that enables day
care "moms" to view their kids at day care over the
internet. This morning the parents are getting an error
message that "LCK cannot be open". "Cannot Open .lck" I
thank everyone for your help.

Hi Jason,

The *.lck file can be any one of the following listed in the following link:

http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=LCK

--
Hope this helps,
Mike Rosado

<http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm>

Delighting customers is our top priority. We welcome your valuable comments
and suggestions about how to improve the service we provide you. So if you
would like provided us feedback, feel free to e-mail my manager Brian
Pennington then click on the following e-mail hyperlink with a short
statement with regards to your Online support experience
<mailto:BPenning@microsoft.com?subject=Newsgroup_Experience&body=Brian,>.
Thank you.