Videoconference Research Center

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.videoconf (More info?)

Hello,
I'm looking for a university (USA, GB, Australia...) that is well know for
its research about videoconferencing (impacts on the communication etc.).
Do anybody know such research centers?

Simon

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.videoconf (More info?)

I'm sure you will find some people who can help you on

www.vtctalk.com

we have a distance learning forum, which by its nature is generally
used by University employees who themselves have probably researched
VTC extensively

Andy

--
mazzarak

mazzarak's Profile: http://www.vtctalk.com/member.php?userid=22
View this thread: http://www.vtctalk.com/showthread.php?t=12386

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.videoconf (More info?)

Simon,

Here is a link to Packetizer's videoconferencing research information:
http://www.packetizer.com/conf/research.shtml

This information was provided to me by universities involved in this
research. There are few places of note in this area, particularly the
University of North Carolina (UNC) and Columbia University. I believe UNC
has focused on users and deployment, whereas Columbia has focused on
protocol development.

Paul

//
// VoIP, Videoconferencing, and Mobile News and Discussion Forums
// http://www.dailypayload.com
//
//

"Simon Fietze" <sfietze@gmx.de> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I'm looking for a university (USA, GB, Australia...) that is well know for
> its research about videoconferencing (impacts on the communication etc.).
> Do anybody know such research centers?
>
> Simon

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.videoconf (More info?)

Really .... do tell me more Mr. Genesys.........