maximum number of processes on the server

hi

i use firedaemon to run several MRTG processes on my win2k
server.at the same time i run IIS on the same server.
but when the firedaemon create about 50 MRTG processes on
the server, my IIS doesnt work properly.

is this a problem with win2k or firedaemon?
is there a maximum number of processes that i can run on a
win2k server?
please help.

thanx

If I recall firedaemon is tool used to crutch applications to work as services.
The issue isn't a process issue, it is a number of services issue as there are
specific finite resources dedicated to services.

Check out

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;824422

or search on SharedSection for some info.

joe

www.joeware.net