Expand a Mirrored set?

I have a Raid1 setup and it is full. There is another 6gb
of unallocated space on the drive that i would like to
expand. Can i do this?

You might be able to do this with Diskpart.exe. Read the following KB
article for details:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=325590

Regards,
John

Alternatively, you can try Microsoft's Diskpart.exe utility to extend your
filesystem
"Don Ryan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a Raid1 setup and it is full. There is another 6gb
> of unallocated space on the drive that i would like to
> expand. Can i do this?

Not unless the RAID manager will allow it. What controller is it on?

Seems you'll have to copy the contents to a spare disk and remake the Mirror
and copy it all back...

Good Luck.
Jerry