Double Click does not open folder

When I double click on a folder I get a "Search" window instead of opening
the folder. All I want to do is open the folder. I can right click on it to
open it but I don't want to have to do that. I'm lazy and just want to
double click it.
--
Signed - gnome
2 answers Last reply

    "gnome" <gnome@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >When I double click on a folder I get a "Search" window instead of opening
    >the folder.

    See "Search Companion Starts If You Double-Click a Folder"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=321186).

    --
    (tm)

    I tried but didn't seem to work. I will keep trying though. Thanks tm

    "Thorsten Matzner" wrote:

    > "gnome" <gnome@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    >
    > >When I double click on a folder I get a "Search" window instead of opening
    > >the folder.
    >
    > See "Search Companion Starts If You Double-Click a Folder"
    > (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=321186).
    >
    > --
    > (tm)

Microsoft Windows XP