Double Click does not open folder

October 9, 2004 1:43:02 PM

When I double click on a folder I get a "Search" window instead of opening
the folder. All I want to do is open the folder. I can right click on it to
open it but I don't want to have to do that. I'm lazy and just want to
double click it.
--
Signed - gnome
Anonymous

"gnome" <gnome@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>When I double click on a folder I get a "Search" window instead of opening
>the folder.

See "Search Companion Starts If You Double-Click a Folder"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=321186).

--
(tm)
October 9, 2004 10:51:05 PM

I tried but didn't seem to work. I will keep trying though. Thanks tm

!