Event ID: 8021
Date: 9/10/2004
Time: 8:27:11 AM
User: N/A
Computer: SERVER-1
The browser was unable to retrieve a list of servers from the browser master
\\SERVER-2on the network \Device\Nbf_{33084BB6-4A69-4BBF-9488-D325A6289AEE}.
The data is the error code.

Data:
0000: 35 00 00 00 5...

Thanks,
LT

Hi LT,

I'm by no means an expert in this subject matter of Event ID 8021, so I'll
try to assist you to the best of my
ability. As I see it from reading some of the details in this article it
should help you resolve the issue.

135404 Multihomed master browser may cause Event ID 8021 and 8032
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=135404

--
Hope this helps,
Mike Rosado