Logon scripts

I am having problems getting my logon scripts to run on my client machines.
When logged physically into the server, logon scripts for users work with no
problems, If logging in to a workstation, no logon scripts will run on the
client machine.

OK, adding a little more info:
The scripts are mapping out multiple nextwork drives, for users in
multiple groups. I am implementing the scripts through group policy.

"DRondina" wrote:

> I am having problems getting my logon scripts to run on my client machines.
> When logged physically into the server, logon scripts for users work with no
> problems, If logging in to a workstation, no logon scripts will run on the
> client machine.

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 05:03:02 -0700, "DRondina"
<DRondina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am having problems getting my logon scripts to run on my client machines.
>When logged physically into the server, logon scripts for users work with no
>problems, If logging in to a workstation, no logon scripts will run on the
>client machine.

Have you configured it in the Default Domain GP, not just the
Default Domain Controller GP?

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com

Yes, I have group policy configured eveywhere. Would there be anything I am
missing on the client machine that needs to be configured?