Net Time

If your network is not connected to the internet, can you
use the net time /setsntp:ip address command to set the
time server to itself? This is the only server on the
network and its running active director.

Hi Tim,

I'm by no means an expert in this subject matter W32Time Service, but I'll
try to assist you to the best of my ability. According to the following
article, see the "Configuring the Windows Time service to use an internal
hardware clock" section:

816042 How to configure the Windows Time service on a Windows Server
2003-based
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=816042

--
Hope this helps,
Mike Rosado

<http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm>

> If your network is not connected to the internet, can you
> use the net time /setsntp:ip address command to set the
> time server to itself? This is the only server on the
> network and its running active director.

Thank you,

That is just what I needed. I overlooked this Knowledge
base article.

your newsreader so
>that others may learn and benefit from your issue.

confers no rights.
><http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm>

TRENDING THREADS