pic and fax viewer

hello, i just recently installed microsoft office. now
when i open up a picture, my computer uses microsoft

photo editor instead of windows picture and fax viewer. i
would rather it used the windows picture and fax

viewer. is there a way to set it as the default?
<obe>

Right-click on a picture file, select "Properties",
under the "General" tab select "Open with",
select "Change", select "Windows Picture
and Fax Viewer", place a check next to
"Always use the selected program to open
this kind of file", then click Apply.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP