migrate to windows2003

avinash

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2003

we are running windows 2000 japanese edition servers, there are 7 domain
controllers, how to migrate/upgrade to windows 2003 english ver

Unfortunately, upgrading from Japanese version of Windows 2000 to English
version of Windows 2003 is not supported. Please reference the following
article:

810613 Supported paths for upgrading to Windows Server 2003 or to Windows
Small
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=810613

--
Hope this helps,