migrate to windows2003

we are running windows 2000 japanese edition servers, there are 7 domain
controllers, how to migrate/upgrade to windows 2003 english ver
1 answer Last reply
More about migrate windows2003

    Unfortunately, upgrading from Japanese version of Windows 2000 to English
    version of Windows 2003 is not supported. Please reference the following
    article:

    810613 Supported paths for upgrading to Windows Server 2003 or to Windows
    Small
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=810613

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Mike Rosado

    <http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm>

    > we are running windows 2000 japanese edition servers, there are 7 domain
    > controllers, how to migrate/upgrade to windows 2003 english ver

Migrate Windows Server 2003 Servers Windows