How to Kill a session logged onto 2000

I use the command net sess at the command prompt to see
who is logged onto the server. What command do I use to
delete the session from the server or to logged them off.

Thank You

"net help sess(ion)" provides more syntax.

Use psshutdown.exe from SysInternals if you want to logoff the console user.

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 07:25:26 -0700, "bjames"

>I use the command net sess at the command prompt to see
>who is logged onto the server. What command do I use to
>delete the session from the server or to logged them off.
>
>Thank You

net sess \\computername /delete

or net sess /delete
for all

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com

I have smiliar question, but different problem.
When user logon, their session stay connected and never
disconnect until I reboot the server.
Any idea?
Please advice,
Thanks :)

Apparently you mean "logout". Enable Security log, Audit logon/logout, and
dig in.

Using Computer Management --> Shared Folders --> Sessions

rgds,
Irwin