Domain server

I have a domainserver "feus.gruner" and a Client (winxp)
I try to add the Client to the Domain gruner but I get the Error that there
is no Connection to the Domaincontroler of gruner.

nslookup

set q=srv

_ldap._tcp.dc._msdcs.gruner

result:

feus.gruner. 192.168.1.1

So the Domainserver is known in DNS !? Why cant connect?

Thanks and sorry for my english *smile*

Andres

Ensure NetBIOS over TCP/IP is enabled on Xp in Network Connection
Properties/Tcp/IP Properties/Advanced/WINS.
Use FQDN when adding workstations to domain.