Performance Newsgroup

Hi all,
I'm trying to start digging seriously into performance issues, something
that I believe is really a complex and quite unexplored arena and I came to
the newsgroups looking for something like a performance newsgroup, but I've
found there's nothing like this here. I'd appreciate any suggestions on
resources about this subject (Newsgroups, Websites, etc)

Thanx in advance,
Robert

Roberto Ruiz
Brainbench MVP for Windows 2000 Desktop Admin
http://www.brainbench.com

Hi Roberto,

There's not a Performance specific newsgroup for Windows 2000, but you can
post your questions in this newsgroup.

--
Hope this helps,
Mike Rosado