forget pass and user

arman

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2004

All dear
hello. i forget win 2000 adv admin pass and username .
can you help me find it.if you can find it please send my
e-mail .

my ip is : 217.219.146.2
e-mail : arman2004@gawab.com

pj

Try this article! I used it to edit a local admin password
once and it worked fine!

http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

Hummm,,,,did you ever really know it?

u get tools from ms to reset pwd.

"arman" <arman2004@gawab.com> wrote in message
> All dear
> hello. i forget win 2000 adv admin pass and username .
> can you help me find it.if you can find it please send my
> e-mail .
>
> my ip is : 217.219.146.2
> e-mail : arman2004@gawab.com

Unfortunately, Microsoft does not have a tool to reset the Administrator's
password if forgotten. See excerpt from referenced article below.

258289 Windows 2000 Logon Passwords
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=258289

If the Administrator password needs to be reset, and there are no other
users with administrative access, there is no way to recover the password
and the operating system will need to be reinstalled.

--
Hope this helps,
Mike Rosado

<http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm>

> > hello. i forget win 2000 adv admin pass and username .
> > can you help me find it.if you can find it please send my
> > e-mail .
> >
> > my ip is : 217.219.146.2
> > e-mail : arman2004@gawab.com

TRENDING THREADS