Hwlpci Service

pj

I have a server running windows 2000 server and I am
having a problem with a service failing to start.

Its is complaining that the Hwlpci service fails to start
as there is a missing file.

I cannot find this service or anything else similar so I
am unable to disable or investigate the problem anymore.

When searching the Internet I am also unable to find any
information on this.

Any help appreciated. Cheers.

Hi PJ,

This is not a service installed by the OS. This is a third party
application most likely installed on C:\Program Files\NTAlert.
What ant-virus application are you using? Because it may very well be
related to the anti-virus application.

--
Hope this helps,
Mike Rosado