Event 2021

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Please help.
Found the following error on my Win2K Server:
'The server was unable to allocate a work item 869 times
in the last 60 seconds' Event Code 2021

I have found the relevant article and tried the fix but no
luck so far, just wondering if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks

Hi John,

These events like 2019, 2020 & 2021 are very difficult to troubleshoot and
I'm assuming the article you're talking about having read is the following
one. Correct?

So are you telling us that you went through all the troubleshooting steps in
this long extensive article and none of it helped you out?

317249 How to Troubleshoot Event ID 2021 and Event ID 2022
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=317249

Have you also seen the following article?

822219 You Experience Slow File Server Performance and Delays Occur When You
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=822219

Have you tried Defragment the volume?

If you answered Yes to all of the above questions, then it's time for you to
speak with a Support Engineer in the Microsoft Platforms Performance group
to further assist you in troubleshooting this issue.

--
Hope this helps,
Mike Rosado

<http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm>