airwardens

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2006
1le0.jpg

NMDante

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2002
Nice picture..but how do we know it's for Core 2 Duo, and not something else?

Oh, and C2D did ship out (in limited quantities) and people have systems running with them now. Yeah, huge "paper launch".

Thanks for starting a new post of an old subject.

turpit

Splendid
Feb 12, 2006

Good post airwardens and welcome to the forum. :wink:

I'm really clueless on this one.

9 inch

Wrong!
Too bad the "conrunt lovers" won't make their wet dreams come true until 3 more weeks
proof!

Core 2 6600 in hand. Product received = No Paper Launch. Get over it
Wrong!
Anyhow, why would anyone buy a processor that don't scale well in 64-bit and suffers from well-known cache trashing? 8O
Proof!
core264bitrunol4.jpg

How many times does Jack have to post this to you?
Pull your head out of the sand, aknowledge the truth and move on with your life. In short, Get over it

exit2dos

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2006
[jealous]
Congrats on your new baby. What are you going to name it, or does the dual core make it twins? I suggest Core-tany and Core-bee. :p :p

Let us know how your system turns out.

Can't.....seem.....to.....close.....jealous.....brackets..... :wink:

turpit

Splendid
Feb 12, 2006
[jealous]
Congrats on your new baby. What are you going to name it, or does the dual core make it twins? I suggest Core-tany and Core-bee. :p :p

Let us know how your system turns out.

Can't.....seem.....to.....close.....jealous.....brackets..... :wink:

:lol:

Actually, I was thinking of naming the twins Collin and Eddie, or Marvin and Eddie. I'll decide when the mama board arrives. Maybe I'll call that the Heart of Gold. I'll have to go with Marvin and Eddie if I do that tho...

Peace :)

exit2dos

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2006
Actually, I was thinking of naming the twins Collin and Eddie, or Marvin and Eddie. I'll decide when the mama board arrives. Maybe I'll call that the Heart of Gold. I'll have to go with Marvin and Eddie if I do that tho...

Watch out for microscopic battle fleets in your thermal paste. Really messes up the heat diffusion. :D

Remember to keep singing:
"He's got the Core Duo........In his hands,
He's got the Core - 2 - Duo.....In his hands
He's got both cores in his hands"

(We need music note emoticons) :p

turpit

Splendid
Feb 12, 2006

Remember to keep singing:
"He's got the Core Duo........In his hands,
He's got the Core - 2 - Duo.....In his hands
He's got both cores in his hands"
(We need music note emoticons) :p

ROFL :D

Watch out for microscopic battle fleets in your thermal paste. Really messes up the heat diffusion. :D
No problem, I've got my terrible miscalculations of scale covered. My neighbor has a small dog, I can use to sanitize the paste. :wink:

Peace

Vein

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2006
Yes, of course its a paper launch. That is exactly why I have a E6300 processor sitting on my porch via UPS online....

Isn't there a more productive post that could have been made?

AlexanderTheGreat

Distinguished
May 25, 2006
Anyhow, why would anyone buy a processor that don't scale well in 64-bit and suffers from well-known cache trashing? 8O
I'm really clueless on this one.

Provide your proof or STFU!!!!

It's funny how they say "trashing" when it's really "thrashing"

Major P.O.S.