Playing Morrowind is a SIN ! ! ! !

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

This game is full of foul Pagan symbols and if you continue to play
it, you'll go to HELL !

Remove crosspost if you must reply. This guy is a troll trying to rack up
points in can.sun-stroke. Let's not encourage him, shall we?

On 14 Nov 2004 20:33:14 -0800, during a voyage through the cold waters
of alt.games.morrowind, i happened upon the crew of
mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in (Hans-Marc Olsen):

>This game is full of foul Pagan symbols and if you continue to play
>it, you'll go to HELL !

It's true! I shall roam the Red Mountain for eternity in death.. or
until the mountain finally blows.
--
best regards, mat
np: [winamp not running]

I WILL round this Cape even if I have to keep sailing until doomsday!

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Could you give me the bible reading that states that you can't play computer
games with pagan symbols in it. Surely this applies to most of the role
playing games in the world.

I am thinking that Hans-Marc is a bit of a twat.

"Hans-Marc Olsen" <mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
> This game is full of foul Pagan symbols and if you continue to play
> it, you'll go to HELL !

---

Chris wrote:
> Could you give me the bible reading that states that you can't play
> computer games with pagan symbols in it. Surely this applies to most
> of the role playing games in the world.
>
> I am thinking that Hans-Marc is a bit of a twat.

He is. People like him are called "trolls", they only want
to provoke flamewars and answers to their postings.
Answering them will only encourage them to post more stupid
stuff in the future. So please...
Do not feed the trolls.
kthxbye
Andreas

--
Z | Do not feed the trolls...
A |

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:48:59 +0000 (UTC), "Chris"
<chrisn22@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Could you give me the bible reading that states that you can't play computer
>games with pagan symbols in it. Surely this applies to most of the role
>playing games in the world.
>
>I am thinking that Hans-Marc is a bit of a twat.
he/she/it trolls like this regularly, in other game groups. Just a
troll...

Palindrome

Oh yes! Let us ALL reply. I think it is a very good post. Imagine playing
Morrowind in Hell..........Cross posting bad, but the post is OK with me.
Already having high tea with Dagoth Ur. Are Ur with me here? --dennis

"Chris" <chrisn22@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Could you give me the bible reading that states that you can't play
> computer games with pagan symbols in it. Surely this applies to most of
> the role playing games in the world.
>
> I am thinking that Hans-Marc is a bit of a twat.
>

> "Hans-Marc Olsen" <mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
>> This game is full of foul Pagan symbols and if you continue to play
>> it, you'll go to HELL !
>

> ---

As a matter of historical fact, almost all of history is riven with
symbols of one sort or another and in the western world it is primarily
PAGAN. Paganism has a noble and honorable provenance. The ancient Greeks
were Pagan. The early Celts, Romans, Gauls, and hundreds of other tribes
from East Asia to Alaska had Paganistic symbols and myths to explain their
existence and temper their cultures. Lets not be silly here. Unless you are
being sarcastic or provocative, then pick your nose with your philosophy.

Judging by the number of times the game has frozen lately, it looks
like hell must have frozen over!

:)

In article <e1cc8b8.0411142033.2e26b64e@posting.google.com>, Hans-Marc