DNS question - forwarding

Hi,

I made the mistake (I think) of naming our server as the root of our
external domain.

Now, when anyone tries to access our website (hosted externally) from
withing the company, they cannot.

Please suggest a way around this!

many thanks,

NEIL

Hi,

Could please tell where you have change the settings of the server to
become the root of the external domain

is it active directory or DNS

Hi Abhijeet,

Settings in DNS.