Evaluation Copy Question

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
September 26, 2004 9:19:02 PM

How can I tell how many days I have left in my evaluation period?
Anonymous
September 27, 2004 1:02:36 AM

Hi SS,

You should be able to go Start > Run >Winver or type Winver from a DOS
command prompt windows. Other ways would be through the Systme Event Viewer
Log as discussed in the following article?

250920 Windows 2000 Evaluation Copy Expiration Behavior
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=250920

--
Hope this helps,
Mike Rosado