error attempting to read properties

Using the Cluster Resource Wizard I build a simple resource Dll.
I then execute the following
cluster resourcetype "nmstest" /create /dllname:"nmstest.dll"
the resource type was created successfully.
using the administrator I can see the possible owners for this
resource type (FS1 and FS2).
When I try to add a resource using the resource type below I get the
following error : "error attempting to read properties for the nmstest
resource.error id -1073741819.

I'm not using a resource extension dll since I don't need specific
properties.

hey there, pls help
Shimon
1 answer Last reply
More about error attempting read properties

    Hi Shimon,

    Not sure what version of the OS you're on, but it sounds like you may be
    running in to the following:

    306497 Lsass.exe System Process Unexpectedly Quits with a -1073741819 Status
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=306497

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Mike Rosado

    <http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm>

    > Using the Cluster Resource Wizard I build a simple resource Dll.
    > I then execute the following
    > cluster resourcetype "nmstest" /create /dllname:"nmstest.dll"
    > the resource type was created successfully.
    > using the administrator I can see the possible owners for this
    > resource type (FS1 and FS2).
    > When I try to add a resource using the resource type below I get the
    > following error : "error attempting to read properties for the nmstest
    > resource.error id -1073741819.
    >
    > I'm not using a resource extension dll since I don't need specific
    > properties.
    >
    > hey there, pls help
    > Shimon

DLL Microsoft Servers Windows