error attempting to read properties

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
September 27, 2004 9:49:37 AM

Using the Cluster Resource Wizard I build a simple resource Dll.
I then execute the following
cluster resourcetype "nmstest" /create /dllname:"nmstest.dll"
the resource type was created successfully.
using the administrator I can see the possible owners for this
resource type (FS1 and FS2).
When I try to add a resource using the resource type below I get the
following error : "error attempting to read properties for the nmstest
resource.error id -1073741819.

I'm not using a resource extension dll since I don't need specific
properties.

hey there, pls help
Shimon
Anonymous
September 27, 2004 7:00:53 PM

Hi Shimon,

Not sure what version of the OS you're on, but it sounds like you may be
running in to the following:

306497 Lsass.exe System Process Unexpectedly Quits with a -1073741819 Status
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=306497

--
Hope this helps,
Mike Rosado