Up-to-date e-mail contact

NUTTER

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:42:19 +0100, Nutter wrote:

>Does anyone have an up-to-date e-mail address for Jeff D, aka Skitch?
>
>N.

Ditto for Dr Smile.

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:54:57 +0100, Nutter wrote:

>On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:42:19 +0100, Nutter wrote:
>
>>Does anyone have an up-to-date e-mail address for Jeff D, aka Skitch?
>>
>>N.
>
>Ditto for Dr Smile.

Ditto for Helen (Helephant.com) - the website's down due to exceeded
bandwidth...

Nutter wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:54:57 +0100, Nutter wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:42:19 +0100, Nutter wrote:
>>
>>>Does anyone have an up-to-date e-mail address for Jeff D, aka Skitch?
>>>
>>>N.
>>
>>Ditto for Dr Smile.
>
> Ditto for Helen (Helephant.com) - the website's down due to exceeded
> bandwidth...

Helen's around on IRC occasionally, I'll grab her email next time I see
her :)

She recently moved to the UK, so she's having trouble finding net access and
such.

--
- nornagon
http://www.nornrock.com - Still In Development

Helen

Jeremy Apthorp <nornagon@gmail.com> wrote in message news:<40ef5153@dnews.tpgi.com.au>...

> >>Ditto for Dr Smile.
> >
> > Ditto for Helen (Helephant.com) - the website's down due to exceeded
> > bandwidth...

The website's back up thanks to a visit to CWI hosting's site from the
Visa fairy. :) You can contact me on helen@helephant.com

> She recently moved to the UK, so she's having trouble finding net access and
> such.

But I'm BACK now! Just got the cable connected today :) Yayth for
internet connectivity.

Helen

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

And when it was 2004-07-10, illusion
<33517f44.0407100304.7ce1068f@posting.google.com> was created,
stating that Helen <helen@helephant.com>
uttered in alt.games.creatures:
> Jeremy Apthorp <nornagon@gmail.com> wrote in message news:<40ef5153@dnews.tpgi.com.au>...

>> > Ditto for Helen (Helephant.com) - the website's down due to exceeded
>> > bandwidth...
>
> The website's back up thanks to a visit to CWI hosting's site from the
> Visa fairy. :) You can contact me on helen@helephant.com
>
>> She recently moved to the UK, so she's having trouble finding net access and
>> such.
>
> But I'm BACK now! Just got the cable connected today :) Yayth for
> internet connectivity.

Good news. I whish I had cable, though...
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.

"Helen" <helen@helephant.com> wrote in message
> Jeremy Apthorp <nornagon@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Ditto for Helen (Helephant.com) - the website's down due to exceeded
> > > bandwidth...
>
> The website's back up thanks to a visit to CWI hosting's site from the
> Visa fairy. :) You can contact me on helen@helephant.com

*goes to look*

> > She recently moved to the UK, so she's having trouble finding net access
and
> > such.
>
> But I'm BACK now! Just got the cable connected today :) Yayth for
> internet connectivity.

Welcome back to InSaNiTy!

(I'm /certain/ we have some kippers left... there were some just here...
or was that the icecream...?)

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

Helen wrote:

> Jeremy Apthorp <nornagon@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > Ditto for Helen (Helephant.com) - the website's down due to exceeded
>> > bandwidth...
>
> The website's back up thanks to a visit to CWI hosting's site from the
> Visa fairy. :) You can contact me on helen@helephant.com
>
>> She recently moved to the UK, so she's having trouble finding net access
>> and such.
>
> But I'm BACK now! Just got the cable connected today :) Yayth for
> internet connectivity.
>
> Helen

Yaycable!

I wish it wasn't so damn hard to find a cable provider in Sydney.... ;(
--
- nornagon
http://www.nornrock.com - Still In Development
mailto: nornagon@nornrock.com and mailto: nornagon@gmail.com
Species range 10001-10100

Helen

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

> > The website's back up thanks to a visit to CWI hosting's site from the
> > Visa fairy. :) You can contact me on helen@helephant.com
>
> *goes to look*

It's a change, but only from the "bandwidth exceeded" message. :)

> Welcome back to InSaNiTy!
>
> (I'm /certain/ we have some kippers left... there were some just here...
> or was that the icecream...?)

I'm always up for icecream! What flavours do you have? We've got
Cookies and Cream, Caramel squirl and rasberry here. Want to trade?

Helen

"Helen" <helephant@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > > The website's back up thanks to a visit to CWI hosting's site from the
> > > Visa fairy. :) You can contact me on helen@helephant.com
> >
> > *goes to look*
>
> It's a change, but only from the "bandwidth exceeded" message. :)

Heh. *amusement* Any change from that is better than none... (Well, maybe
not the change from 'bandwidth exceeded' to 'unfortunately, the owner of
this website has been killed horribly, and we've forged a will in order to
seize the requisite assets'.)

> > Welcome back to InSaNiTy!
> >
> > (I'm /certain/ we have some kippers left... there were some just
here...
> > or was that the icecream...?)
>
> I'm always up for icecream! What flavours do you have? We've got
> Cookies and Cream, Caramel squirl and rasberry here. Want to trade?

Ooo. Interested in the cookie and caramel squirrel ones...

*proffers two tubs of icecream; kipper, and chocolate cinnamon*

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

And when it was 2004-07-11, illusion
<11e6b62a.0407110255.15fd8e91@posting.google.com> was created,
stating that Helen <helephant@gmail.com>
uttered in alt.games.creatures:
>> > The website's back up thanks to a visit to CWI hosting's site from the
>> > Visa fairy. :) You can contact me on helen@helephant.com
>>
>> *goes to look*
>
> It's a change, but only from the "bandwidth exceeded" message. :)
>
>> Welcome back to InSaNiTy!
>>
>> (I'm /certain/ we have some kippers left... there were some just here...
>> or was that the icecream...?)
>
> I'm always up for icecream! What flavours do you have? We've got
> Cookies and Cream, Caramel squirl and rasberry here. Want to trade?
>
> Helen

I'll take the icecream with kippers then. And I have some triberry
flavoured ice in storage, want it?
--

On 11 Jul 2004 03:55:48 -0700, helephant@gmail.com (Helen) wrote:

>I'm always up for icecream! What flavours do you have? We've got
>Cookies and Cream, Caramel squirl and rasberry here. Want to trade?

*Hands Helen a tub of "Mouse and Green Telephone"*

Beware the crunchy bits...

N.
--
CObfinder General - http://www.probetech.co.uk/cobdata
399 CObs for Creatures 1

"emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
> And when it was 2004-07-11, illusion
> <11e6b62a.0407110255.15fd8e91@posting.google.com> was created,
> stating that Helen <helephant@gmail.com>
> uttered in alt.games.creatures:
> >>
> >> *goes to look*
> >
> > It's a change, but only from the "bandwidth exceeded" message. :)
> >
> >> Welcome back to InSaNiTy!
> >>
> >> (I'm /certain/ we have some kippers left... there were some just
here...
> >> or was that the icecream...?)
> >
> > I'm always up for icecream! What flavours do you have? We've got
> > Cookies and Cream, Caramel squirl and rasberry here. Want to trade?
> >
> > Helen
>
> I'll take the icecream with kippers then. And I have some triberry
> flavoured ice in storage, want it?

*divides tub of kipper icecream; hands one half to emmel, nodding*

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

Helen

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

> > I'm always up for icecream! What flavours do you have? We've got
> > Cookies and Cream, Caramel squirl and rasberry here. Want to trade?
>
> Ooo. Interested in the cookie and caramel squirrel ones...

I saw my first squirrel recently (the day I moved to this town in
fact)! England's so nifty!

> *proffers two tubs of icecream; kipper, and chocolate cinnamon*

*spreads some of the kipper icecream on some slightly burnt toast*

Helen

On 2004-07-11, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
>> And when it was 2004-07-11, illusion
>> <11e6b62a.0407110255.15fd8e91@posting.google.com> was created,
>> stating that Helen <helephant@gmail.com>
>> uttered in alt.games.creatures:
> the

>> > It's a change, but only from the "bandwidth exceeded" message. :)

> here...
>> >
>> > I'm always up for icecream! What flavours do you have? We've got
>> > Cookies and Cream, Caramel squirl and rasberry here. Want to trade?
>> >
>> > Helen
>>
>> I'll take the icecream with kippers then. And I have some triberry
>> flavoured ice in storage, want it?
>
> *divides tub of kipper icecream; hands one half to emmel, nodding*

::smiles::
Yummy!
--

> > > I'm always up for icecream! What flavours do you have? We've got
> > > Cookies and Cream, Caramel squirl and rasberry here. Want to trade?
> >
> > Ooo. Interested in the cookie and caramel squirrel ones...
>
> I saw my first squirrel recently (the day I moved to this town in
> fact)!

*smiles; nods* Always pleasurable to watch... though it's a pity there are
almost no red ones left.

> England's so nifty!

Agreed! *patriotic*

> > *proffers two tubs of icecream; kipper, and chocolate cinnamon*
>
> *spreads some of the kipper icecream on some slightly burnt toast*

Ooo. You have toast? (Quick! Quick! Churn the milk of the grazers to
make butter!)

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 2004-07-12, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "Helen" <helephant@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > Ooo. Interested in the cookie and caramel squirrel ones...
>>
>> I saw my first squirrel recently (the day I moved to this town in
>> fact)!
>
> *smiles; nods* Always pleasurable to watch... though it's a pity there are
> almost no red ones left.

I'm curious... the red squirrel being a "sciurus(sp????) vulgaris"?
--

> On 2004-07-12, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> > "Helen" <helephant@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> I saw my first squirrel recently (the day I moved to this town in
> >> fact)!
> >
> > *smiles; nods* Always pleasurable to watch... though it's a pity there
are
> > almost no red ones left.
>
> I'm curious... the red squirrel being a "sciurus(sp????) vulgaris"?

*checks Google*

Sciurus Vulgaris, yes... I believe so. And the grey squirrel, Sciurus
Carolinensis...

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 2004-07-14, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
>> On 2004-07-12, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
>> > "Helen" <helephant@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > *smiles; nods* Always pleasurable to watch... though it's a pity there
> are
>> > almost no red ones left.
>>
>> I'm curious... the red squirrel being a "sciurus(sp????) vulgaris"?
>
> *checks Google*
>
> Sciurus Vulgaris, yes... I believe so. And the grey squirrel, Sciurus
> Carolinensis...

Ah, good. I'd hate to be talking of the wrong one...
--

> On 2004-07-14, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> > "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

> > are
> >>
> >> I'm curious... the red squirrel being a "sciurus(sp????) vulgaris"?
> >
> > *checks Google*
> >
> > Sciurus Vulgaris, yes... I believe so. And the grey squirrel, Sciurus
> > Carolinensis...
>
> Ah, good. I'd hate to be talking of the wrong one...

....Wrong squirrel, or wrong red squirrel?

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 2004-07-15, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> trade?

> there
>> > are

>> > *checks Google*
>> >
>> > Sciurus Vulgaris, yes... I believe so. And the grey squirrel, Sciurus
>> > Carolinensis...
>>
>> Ah, good. I'd hate to be talking of the wrong one...
>
> ...Wrong squirrel, or wrong red squirrel?

No, no, it's the one I had in mind. Have them at the... zoo? not
really... anyway, they have one or two of them there, back home.
Cuteness.
--

> > trade?

> > there

Sciurus

> >> Ah, good. I'd hate to be talking of the wrong one...
> >
> > ...Wrong squirrel, or wrong red squirrel?
>
> No, no, it's the one I had in mind.

I meant 'By 'talking of the wrong one', do you mean 'talking about the wrong
squirrel' or 'talking about the wrong red squirrel'?'.

> Have them at the... zoo? not
> really... anyway, they have one or two of them there, back home.
> Cuteness.

Hmm. Birdfeeders might disagree. *amusement*

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 2004-07-16, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
> got
>> > trade?

>> > there

> Sciurus

>> > ...Wrong squirrel, or wrong red squirrel?
>>
>> No, no, it's the one I had in mind.
>
> I meant 'By 'talking of the wrong one', do you mean 'talking about the wrong
> squirrel' or 'talking about the wrong red squirrel'?'.

I was talking about the species, not the speciesman.

>> Have them at the... zoo? not
>> really... anyway, they have one or two of them there, back home.
>> Cuteness.
>
> Hmm. Birdfeeders might disagree. *amusement*

Well, their problem. And not much a problem around here actually.
--

> On 2004-07-16, Refractor Dragon <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> > "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message

We've
> > got

vulgaris"?

> > Sciurus

> >> No, no, it's the one I had in mind.
> >
> > I meant 'By 'talking of the wrong one', do you mean 'talking about the
wrong
> > squirrel' or 'talking about the wrong red squirrel'?'.
>
> I was talking about the species, not the speciesman.

....I'll just cut my losses and leave it at that.

> >> Have them at the... zoo? not
> >> really... anyway, they have one or two of them there, back home.
> >> Cuteness.
> >
> > Hmm. Birdfeeders might disagree. *amusement*
>
> Well, their problem. And not much a problem around here actually.

*nods*

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'