I for one refuse to play oblivion when it comes out...

....are you kidding?
Nobody would see me for months!
Morrowind was and is fantastic... Can you imagine what Oblivion will be
like!

I can not wait, it sounds soooo much better, however I am STILL disappointed
in no multiplayer... I mean, at least allow 2 or 3 people to co-exist in the
same world online...

finndo wrote:
> I can not wait, it sounds soooo much better, however I am STILL disappointed
> in no multiplayer... I mean, at least allow 2 or 3 people to co-exist in the
> same world online...
>
> "Mike Less" <MikeLess@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>
>>...are you kidding?
>>Nobody would see me for months!
>>Morrowind was and is fantastic... Can you imagine what Oblivion will be
>>like!

Yep, it would be rather great, it's a shame the NIF file format is so
hidden, if it wasn't someone could put together a multi player client
for it ;)

~Cameron

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

It says in PCZone this month that it comes out in Winter 2005. So we have a
while to wait- I am pretty sure they don't mean January and February next
year!

Chris
"Cameron" <cam@foo.bar.invalid> wrote in message
> finndo wrote:
>> I can not wait, it sounds soooo much better, however I am STILL
>> disappointed in no multiplayer... I mean, at least allow 2 or 3 people to
>> co-exist in the same world online...
>>
>> "Mike Less" <MikeLess@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>...are you kidding?
>>>Nobody would see me for months!
>>>Morrowind was and is fantastic... Can you imagine what Oblivion will be
>>>like!
>>>

> Yep, it would be rather great, it's a shame the NIF file format is so
> hidden, if it wasn't someone could put together a multi player client for
> it ;)
>
> ~Cameron

---

Chris wrote:
> It says in PCZone this month that it comes out in Winter 2005. So we have a
> while to wait- I am pretty sure they don't mean January and February next
> year!
>
> Chris
<snip>

It should be good then with 3 years worth of development.

~Cameron

Someone

Cameron wrote:
> Chris wrote:
>
>> It says in PCZone this month that it comes out in Winter 2005. So we
>> have a while to wait- I am pretty sure they don't mean January and
>> February next year!
>>
>> Chris
>
> <snip>
>
> It should be good then with 3 years worth of development.
>
> ~Cameron
The only thing that I wish Oblivion will have is the same type of fog as
in Morrowind - I just love it!

"Chris" <chrisn22@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> It says in PCZone this month that it comes out in Winter 2005. So we have
> a while to wait- I am pretty sure they don't mean January and February
> next year!

No, that should mean next jan/feb/mar.

tjr

TRENDING THREADS