I for one refuse to play oblivion when it comes out...

....are you kidding?
Nobody would see me for months!
Morrowind was and is fantastic... Can you imagine what Oblivion will be
like!
6 answers Last reply
More about refuse play oblivion

    I can not wait, it sounds soooo much better, however I am STILL disappointed
    in no multiplayer... I mean, at least allow 2 or 3 people to co-exist in the
    same world online...

    finndo wrote:
    > I can not wait, it sounds soooo much better, however I am STILL disappointed
    > in no multiplayer... I mean, at least allow 2 or 3 people to co-exist in the
    > same world online...
    >
    > "Mike Less" <MikeLess@bigpond.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>...are you kidding?
    >>Nobody would see me for months!
    >>Morrowind was and is fantastic... Can you imagine what Oblivion will be
    >>like!

    Yep, it would be rather great, it's a shame the NIF file format is so
    hidden, if it wasn't someone could put together a multi player client
    for it ;)

    ~Cameron

    It says in PCZone this month that it comes out in Winter 2005. So we have a
    while to wait- I am pretty sure they don't mean January and February next
    year!

    Chris
    "Cameron" <cam@foo.bar.invalid> wrote in message
    > finndo wrote:
    >> I can not wait, it sounds soooo much better, however I am STILL
    >> disappointed in no multiplayer... I mean, at least allow 2 or 3 people to
    >> co-exist in the same world online...
    >>
    >> "Mike Less" <MikeLess@bigpond.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>...are you kidding?
    >>>Nobody would see me for months!
    >>>Morrowind was and is fantastic... Can you imagine what Oblivion will be
    >>>like!
    >>>

    > Yep, it would be rather great, it's a shame the NIF file format is so
    > hidden, if it wasn't someone could put together a multi player client for
    > it ;)
    >
    > ~Cameron

    ---

    Chris wrote:
    > It says in PCZone this month that it comes out in Winter 2005. So we have a
    > while to wait- I am pretty sure they don't mean January and February next
    > year!
    >
    > Chris
    <snip>

    It should be good then with 3 years worth of development.

    ~Cameron

    Cameron wrote:
    > Chris wrote:
    >
    >> It says in PCZone this month that it comes out in Winter 2005. So we
    >> have a while to wait- I am pretty sure they don't mean January and
    >> February next year!
    >>
    >> Chris
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    > It should be good then with 3 years worth of development.
    >
    > ~Cameron
    The only thing that I wish Oblivion will have is the same type of fog as
    in Morrowind - I just love it!

    "Chris" <chrisn22@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > It says in PCZone this month that it comes out in Winter 2005. So we have
    > a while to wait- I am pretty sure they don't mean January and February
    > next year!

    No, that should mean next jan/feb/mar.

    tjr

Oblivion Games Video Games