Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

I for one refuse to play oblivion when it comes out...

Tags:
  • Oblivion
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
November 18, 2004 12:04:29 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

....are you kidding?
Nobody would see me for months!
Morrowind was and is fantastic... Can you imagine what Oblivion will be
like!

More about : refuse play oblivion

Anonymous
November 18, 2004 12:04:30 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

I can not wait, it sounds soooo much better, however I am STILL disappointed
in no multiplayer... I mean, at least allow 2 or 3 people to co-exist in the
same world online...

"Mike Less" <MikeLess@bigpond.com> wrote in message
news:419b222e$0$11878$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...
> ...are you kidding?
> Nobody would see me for months!
> Morrowind was and is fantastic... Can you imagine what Oblivion will be
> like!
>
>
Anonymous
November 18, 2004 12:04:31 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

finndo wrote:
> I can not wait, it sounds soooo much better, however I am STILL disappointed
> in no multiplayer... I mean, at least allow 2 or 3 people to co-exist in the
> same world online...
>
> "Mike Less" <MikeLess@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> news:419b222e$0$11878$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...
>
>>...are you kidding?
>>Nobody would see me for months!
>>Morrowind was and is fantastic... Can you imagine what Oblivion will be
>>like!
>>
>>
>
>
>

Yep, it would be rather great, it's a shame the NIF file format is so
hidden, if it wasn't someone could put together a multi player client
for it ;) 

~Cameron
Related resources
November 18, 2004 12:04:32 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

It says in PCZone this month that it comes out in Winter 2005. So we have a
while to wait- I am pretty sure they don't mean January and February next
year!

Chris
"Cameron" <cam@foo.bar.invalid> wrote in message
news:cnflf6$niu$2$8300dec7@news.demon.co.uk...
> finndo wrote:
>> I can not wait, it sounds soooo much better, however I am STILL
>> disappointed in no multiplayer... I mean, at least allow 2 or 3 people to
>> co-exist in the same world online...
>>
>> "Mike Less" <MikeLess@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>> news:419b222e$0$11878$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...
>>
>>>...are you kidding?
>>>Nobody would see me for months!
>>>Morrowind was and is fantastic... Can you imagine what Oblivion will be
>>>like!
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>
> Yep, it would be rather great, it's a shame the NIF file format is so
> hidden, if it wasn't someone could put together a multi player client for
> it ;) 
>
> ~Cameron


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.797 / Virus Database: 541 - Release Date: 15/11/2004
Anonymous
November 18, 2004 12:04:33 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

Chris wrote:
> It says in PCZone this month that it comes out in Winter 2005. So we have a
> while to wait- I am pretty sure they don't mean January and February next
> year!
>
> Chris
<snip>

It should be good then with 3 years worth of development.

~Cameron
November 18, 2004 12:04:34 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

Cameron wrote:
> Chris wrote:
>
>> It says in PCZone this month that it comes out in Winter 2005. So we
>> have a while to wait- I am pretty sure they don't mean January and
>> February next year!
>>
>> Chris
>
> <snip>
>
> It should be good then with 3 years worth of development.
>
> ~Cameron
The only thing that I wish Oblivion will have is the same type of fog as
in Morrowind - I just love it!
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 1:01:02 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

"Chris" <chrisn22@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:cnftuh$igl$1@titan.btinternet.com...
> It says in PCZone this month that it comes out in Winter 2005. So we have
> a while to wait- I am pretty sure they don't mean January and February
> next year!

No, that should mean next jan/feb/mar.

tjr
!