MOUNTING A CD IMAGE

I read somewhere that you could mount an ISO CD image for reading in W2k. I
cant find anything about that anywhere. I know it can be done in Solaris so
it's possible but how is this done in Win32? Any links or pointers would be
appreciated

Lee
3 answers Last reply
More about mounting image

    Try :

    http://vaporcd.sourceforge.net/

    Mfg/Sincerly
    RK

    ---
    Ausgehende Mail ist zertifiziert virenfrei.
    Überprüft durch AVG Antivirus System (http://www.grisoft.com/de).
    Version: 6.0.771 / Virendatenbank: 518 - Erstellungsdatum: 28.09.2004
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server (More info?)

    Thanks for the link but I need to use the native OS because all other
    software has to come from approved vendors. Can you give me any information
    on how vaporcd works - what I mean is what OS facilities it uses?

    Lee

    "Robert Kreß - 478426" <borg17@gmx.net> wrote in message
    > Try :
    >
    > http://vaporcd.sourceforge.net/
    >

    > Mfg/Sincerly
    > RK
    >

    > ---
    > Ausgehende Mail ist zertifiziert virenfrei.
    > Überprüft durch AVG Antivirus System (http://www.grisoft.com/de).
    > Version: 6.0.771 / Virendatenbank: 518 - Erstellungsdatum: 28.09.2004

  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server (More info?)

    Well, we gave vaporcd a run and call the exterminator - bugs, bugs, bugs!
    It finally works but there's no way I could put in on the production
    network....does anyone have any other ideas?

    Lee

    "Lee" <leweb2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Thanks for the link but I need to use the native OS because all other
    > software has to come from approved vendors. Can you give me any
    information
    > on how vaporcd works - what I mean is what OS facilities it uses?
    >
    > Lee
    >
    > "Robert Kreß - 478426" <borg17@gmx.net> wrote in message
    > > Try :
    > >
    > > http://vaporcd.sourceforge.net/
    > >

    > > Mfg/Sincerly
    > > RK
    > >

    > > ---
    > > Ausgehende Mail ist zertifiziert virenfrei.
    > > Überprüft durch AVG Antivirus System (http://www.grisoft.com/de).
    > > Version: 6.0.771 / Virendatenbank: 518 - Erstellungsdatum: 28.09.2004

Microsoft CD-Rom Servers Windows