Any one know the website that turns Morrowind into LoTR?

did they ever finish that super mod?

do you have the website addy handy?
(I guess I could go search for it myself, but this way people will start
talking about it on here...)

I hope it is done, or nearly done, It looked soooo good about a year or so
ago...
4 answers Last reply
More about website turns morrowind lotr

    sorry for the mis-understanding, the web site is the host site for the mod
    group that is working on a mod that uses the morrowind game engine but
    changes everything else in the game to middle earth.

    I was not completely in my right mind when I posted the first part of this
    thread.

    finndo wrote:
    > did they ever finish that super mod?
    >
    > do you have the website addy handy?
    > (I guess I could go search for it myself, but this way people will start
    > talking about it on here...)
    >
    > I hope it is done, or nearly done, It looked soooo good about a year or so
    > ago...

    I hope you don't mean this one

    http://www.memod.co.uk/

    bad news ovel legall stuff.

    Chris

    Chris van Bladel wrote:

    > I hope you don't mean this one
    >
    > http://www.memod.co.uk/
    >
    > bad news ovel legall stuff.
    >
    > Chris

    Ouch! Bummer.

    finndo <finndo@sc.rr.com> wrote:

    > D'oh... I doubt there is more than one...

    There is one more -- Adventure Middle-Earth, a German project -- but I
    believe that it, too, didn't make it to release. If you're looking for the
    website that hosts the forums for the MEmod project, you should look toward
    MWSource [http://MWSource.com/forum/], which also hosts a project that uses
    the former developers and teamsters of MEMod to create a TC with the same
    spirit, but of a nature that does not fall victim to copyright law.

Games Video Games