2000 SBS thinks its 2000 Server

Hi,
Please can anyone help -
We have a 2000 SB Server that for all intents and purposes reports itself as
a full MS 2000 Server - mostly this is not a problem but we are unable to
add any new CAL's as the Licence Manager is not present.
Any suggestions please?
Thx

In order to add client licenses you will need to purchase Small Business
Server Client Add Packs. To install these you may refer to the SBS
Administrator Console in the To Do list

Best regards,

Frank Szita [MSFT]

OR if you wish to include a script sample in your post please add "Use of
included script samples are subject to the terms specified at
http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm"