the server to which you chose to replicate this system doe..

When I try to do a new image this meeesge com up I have
win2000 server and all latest updates

the server to which you chose to replicate this system
does not contain a CD-based image. The version of the CD-
based image on the server must math the version of the
system you are attemtiong to copy.Select a different
server or add a CD-based image to this server

Hi,

I'm by no means an expert in this subject matter of RIS, but I'll try to
assist you to the best of my ability. Looks like you're running in to the
issue documented in the following article:

262801 Error Message: The BINL Service Cannot Locate a Flat Image with a
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=262801

--
Hope this helps,
Mike Rosado