HP Deskjet 6540dt Printer. Should I buy?

All the specs are right, but this may be old technology.
I need fast copy, duplex printing for business use, but I also need good
photo quality for personal use.
Thanks in advance for any input.
1 answer Last reply
More about deskjet 6540dt printer

    Jack wrote:

    >All the specs are right, but this may be old technology.

    The model is not old technology...infact it's relatively new, introduced
    last year. The Vivera ink formulation is quite new, producing good
    contrast and strong colours.

    Technically the size of the inkjet nozzles is larger than some of the
    competition, but when used with a photo cartridge, the print quality is
    excellent.

    >I need fast copy, duplex printing for business use, but I also need good
    >photo quality for personal use.
    >Thanks in advance for any input.

    I have the HP 6540 base model and it works great. Prints everything
    fast, including photos. Text and graphics quality is excellent - easily
    beating similarly priced printers from the other guys. Photos are also
    excellent especially when used with the photo cartridge.

Printers Hewlett Packard Deskjet Peripherals Product