Removing Old Domains in Network Neighborhood.....

Is there a way to delete entries for domains/computers that no longer exist
from network
neighborhood.... I tried looking in the registry and Active directory.... It
seems like
an easy thing to do just missing it...
TIA

--
<B0N3H3@D>

1. In Active Directory Domains and Trusts make sure that the domains
aren't listed there
2. If using WINS make sure there are no records for the rogue domains and
computers
3. Check the local LMHOSTS file to make sure there are no rogue domains
and computers
4. Make sure there are no computers on the network that were a member of
the now defunct domain

Best regards,

Frank Szita [MSFT]

""Frank Szita [MSFT]"" <a-fszita@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> 1. In Active Directory Domains and Trusts make sure that the domains
> aren't listed there
> 2. If using WINS make sure there are no records for the rogue domains and
> computers
> 3. Check the local LMHOSTS file to make sure there are no rogue domains
> and computers
> 4. Make sure there are no computers on the network that were a member of
> the now defunct domain
>
> Best regards,
>
> Frank Szita [MSFT]

rights.

Thanks for the tip.... We are setting up networks in our labs at school, it
becomes
quite annoying when all these entries appear...
I've learned more from these NG's then I have from my lameass
instructors....
thanks again....

--
<B0N3H3@D>